Scared of everything :( Watch

*Bleachage*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have this problem in that Im scared of most things, like loud noises or noises in my house when Im left home alone, and the dark even the phone ringing makes me jump. Im always scared too that theres someone in my house cos once my mate hid in my house and jumped out at me and scared me.
I get scared of supernatural things aswell, like ghosts.

Am I the only person who gets this scared? I feel like it atm.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aww ;console; I'm scared of the dark too and supernatural things. I'm scared even with the light on lol. I think you just have to calm yourself down and saw to yourself "it's alright, there's nothing there".

Are you at home alone often at night? I mean has this just started or have you been alone a lot at night and still been scared?
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL NO! Well I used to before I spent so much time on the internet..

To make you feel better I have a ridiculous story. One time (I was 12 :p:) I heard doors shutting, shutters fluttering etc., and NO ONE was in this three story house that I used to live in (my room was the attic, which has its creeps :p:) so I called my friend, and she started scarying me (yeah I know, what a friend) and I ran out to the garage and she was saying things like OH THAT'S WHERE EVERYONE IN MOVIES GETS KILLED XP I screamed. And yes I'm bad at telling stories.

Don't be too scared, look around this forum and read ridiculous posts, they're quite entertaining and include nothing about ghosts or serial killers :p:
cadaeibfeceh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aww no I have friends like that - a girl who's scared of things from pidgeons to the dark, and a boy who jumps at any and every loud noise (brilliant fun with the starting gun on sports day lol) so no you're not the only one, just try to relax more and if not, find someone to protect you!
*Bleachage*
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
Aww ;console; I'm scared of the dark too and supernatural things. I'm scared even with the light on lol. I think you just have to calm yourself down and saw to yourself "it's alright, there's nothing there".

Are you at home alone often at night? I mean has this just started or have you been alone a lot at night and still been scared?
I am often home alone during the day because my parents work and Ive finished my exams. I never really used to get scared, it's kindajust started, but i want it to go away!
snorty_swirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i dont get scared toeasily.. but often get totally freaked out when i am alone in the house and start hearing the doors closing downstairs, or a voice (all in my head)... amd my cat used to jump up onto the balcony and scratch at my door... or once when i was getting freaked out i went up into my room and their was a monkey staring at me throught the window, at least noone was at home to here me screaming

so no you are not alone
aaloo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a friend who used to be like that. She had hynotherapy and apparently is "cured". You could try it? Cost her £70 per hour session though and I maintain skeptical but admittedly, she finally found the confidence to get on a train/sit in school assemblies/stop clutching my hand everytime we crossed the road.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *Bleachage*)
I am often home alone during the day because my parents work and Ive finished my exams. I never really used to get scared, it's kindajust started, but i want it to go away!
I think it will I think it just takes a bit of getting used to. If you check that all the doors are locked and keep like only the ones where you are open the you know that your quite safe and any noises you hear can't be some coming in through an open door or window and that someone would have to actually break in, which is unlikely but all the same be ready for em lol.
And if you have a pet make sure they are in the same room as you, or with you whever you go so that they can't make you jump.
Adampolar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *Bleachage*)
I have this problem in that Im scared of most things, like loud noises or noises in my house when Im left home alone, and the dark even the phone ringing makes me jump. Im always scared too that theres someone in my house cos once my mate hid in my house and jumped out at me and scared me.
I get scared of supernatural things aswell, like ghosts.

Am I the only person who gets this scared? I feel like it atm.
Everyone gets scared from time to time, having courage allows you to overcome fear.
DeSiFiEd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aww how cute! I know plenty that are scared of many a-weird thing; yours are pretty normal!
ACDC
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
BOO!!!!

did i scare you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.69%
No - but I will (82)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (511)
47.67%

Watched Threads