The Student Room Group
What does he look like?
Loads of people have imaginary friends, it's nothing bad.
Reply 3
Original post by Glaz
Loads of people have imaginary friends, it's nothing bad.

I don't know what sort of circles you're moving in but I can assure you "loads" of people do not have imaginary friends

I wouldn't even say it's that common with 2 year olds..
Original post by ANM775
I don't know what sort of circles you're moving in but I can assure you "loads" of people do not have imaginary friends

I wouldn't even say it's that common with 2 year olds..

Lmao loads of people I know do.
Reply 5
Original post by Glaz
Lmao loads of people I know do.

Do you work as a nurse in a psychiatric ward?
Original post by ANM775
Do you work as a nurse in a psychiatric ward?

No? What's wrong with having imaginary friends? If you don't have many/any friends irl then imaginary friends can be a nice substitute, because you can make them whatever you want. There's absolutely nothing wrong lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys thanks for reading, my bf is imaginary but he is the only one for me. he understands my inner thoughts and i hope to marry him one day, any advice is appreciated thanks xoxo - gossipgirl

um
Original post by Glaz
No? What's wrong with having imaginary friends? If you don't have many/any friends irl then imaginary friends can be a nice substitute, because you can make them whatever you want. There's absolutely nothing wrong lol.

that why you play rainbow 6? :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by Glaz

type imaginary friends into google images and tell me what you see?

full of kids stuff.
Once you're over a certain age "imaginary friends" is odd
Original post by ANM775
type imaginary friends into google images and tell me what you see?

full of kids stuff.
Once you're over a certain age "imaginary friends" is odd

Am 16, everyone else I know with imaginary friends are old teenagers...
Maybe you just don't hang around with people who have them so you've been accustomed to thinking they're weird, but honestly they're not weird.
i had imaginary friends..i don't think its that bad

Latest

Trending

Trending