Will this relationship work or is he using me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So basically a guy followed me on Instagram and he is Maltese and lives in Malta. I followed him back (just out of curiosity as I do have Maltese friends and he may be a mutual friend of those which he wasn’t lol). After a few days nothing happened as I completely forgot I even followed him and then he messages me saying he finds me attractive etc etc. Then we got talking for a few days and yes he is a really nice guy. He does mma at the moment but says he doesn’t see a future in Malta and has always wanted to move away as he would get no where living there with the career he has. Which again I understood how he was feeling but then he started to say he would like to move to my home town with me and settle down. Also, that he would start going to a gym near me to train everyday. I almost feel like this was too soon to say this especially when we hardly know eachother very well. Baring in mind we haven’t even spoke over the phone yet !!! I am so unsure as to weather he is just using me to come over here to start a living. Can anyone give any advice on how to go about this??
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Complete red flag. Talking about moving with you already? Abort!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Complete red flag. Talking about moving with you already? Abort!
The thing is he is a really nice person and we do get on well but I just don’t know !
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The thing is he is a really nice person and we do get on well but I just don’t know !
I mean sure, but anyone can be nice.
It's just extremely dodgy that he's considering moving to be with you after only a few days of talking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (29)
64.44%
No (16)
35.56%

Watched Threads