Is 18 and 25 too big of an age gap? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I got talking to a boy on a night out a few weeks ago and we’ve been texting ever since. We are planning a date but everyone is telling me that the age gap is too big and it probably won’t work. Both me and him have discussed this and he seems happy enough and so do I. He did say that if I wasn’t happy then it’s completely fine and we can stop speaking but I really like him. What’s everyone’s opinions?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
By the way I’m 18 and he is 25
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It's legal, if you two are happy then crack on. Both are capable of making informed decisions.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No as long as you're compatible. Younger people usually want different things out of life. But, other than that, I wouldn't see the issue even if TSRians get all high and mighty about such issues (obviously ONLY when the man is older - we all know women are precious little flowers who can't do no wrong and men are selfish predators).
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It's fine.
So long as everything is legal and consensual.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
(obviously ONLY when the man is older - we all know women are precious little flowers who can't do no wrong and men are selfish predators).

Saw this video yesterday on youtube ... of this school girl romantically obsessed with her father. it sounded really creepy to me [don't know if i'm using the right word]

the crazy thing is, she looks extremely alike a slightly older girl who went on the steve show at 18 who was sleeping and having sex with her father. Naturally the father got all hate/blame though...
If it was the same girl [after a few years] then I think both should get the hate/blame because she was definitely the instigator....

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (29)
65.91%
No (15)
34.09%

Watched Threads