19 and I don't know what to do anymore.. Watch

Cryptnation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So I got through school with highest grade of a C in maths and ICT but I failed english and everything else GCSE wise.
I do have a Qualification in ECDL which is a btec (Distinction*)

I got into college Games design but I ended up leaving due to the teachers not "teaching".. we ended up just sitting in rooms for hours on end even when we brought it up with management they didn't do anything..

So I left and got no qualifications from it. I tried to get into another college but was also offered a full time job at CeX which I decided would be better to get me off the ground so I went with the job.. Today I lost the job and I have no idea what to do.. I have barely and qualifications... I'm really good at games design and game testing but I can't get into a company without qualifications... I really wanted to get into Uni but I don't think I have a chance anymore..
I'm not good at anything else .. I've worked in loads of retail stores and lost them all. I can't seem to keep a job because I learn too slow and apparently I'm not great at making decisions.. can someone help at all? 😞 I'm on the edge of losing it completely...
Rose_x0123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
perhaps you could go to the open univeristy, what is your qualification in?
you're young so theres no need to stress there is always a path for where you want to go.
perhaps think about picking up some a levels so try again to get into college?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (113)
64.57%
No (62)
35.43%

Watched Threads