attention from teacher Watch

anonymous9748
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Does anyone ever feel like their male teacher gives them special attention? Or is it just me lol.. And is it weird that I like this special attention ? Like for example he doesnt really acknowledge some people in my class but gives me lots of attention. In college by the way.
anonymous9748
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Anyone ? Lol
SpaceOdds
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anonymous9748)
Does anyone ever feel like their male teacher gives them special attention? Or is it just me lol.. And is it weird that I like this special attention ? Like for example he doesnt really acknowledge some people in my class but gives me lots of attention. In college by the way.
Come on, that is not okay. You are too young for him. And I guess you like not his attention, but attention in general. It's okay for women and especially for ones in your age
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't have any male teachers, but my "friends" (i.e. the ones I can have a normal conversation with outside of work) amongst the teachers include 3 women and 2 men. In my high school it was 1 man and one woman so I don't really think there's a specific gender for teachers that give more attention.
anonymous9748
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by SpaceOdds)
Come on, that is not okay. You are too young for him. And I guess you like not his attention, but attention in general. It's okay for women and especially for ones in your age
I actually only like attention from certain people. Other teachers give me attention but I just don’t care about them
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
the answer for all these threads is the same: he doesn't like you, you're imagining special attention, forget about him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
18.7%
Labour (161)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.45%
Green Party (30)
7.48%
Brexit Party (12)
2.99%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.25%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)