Relationship advice Watch

katesophie123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Should i stay with my boyfriend if he kissed someone else on a night out? we have only been seeing each other for a few months but been talking all year and its gradually built up into a relationship. He has always been loyal in the past and doesn't even remember the kiss happening, he had to be told by someone else that it happened. he is very apologetic and annoyed and upset with himself. we are in a long distance relationship.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hm. This seems like a difficult one since, of course, he kissed another person. Was there alcohol or drugs involved? Cause that can lead them to commiting to actions they wouldn't particularly do when they are sober. And the fact that he was extremely apologetic and upset with himself and his actions, shows he does have feelings for you and most likely does regret what he did that one night. I think, give it one more go. Just be careful and make sure he doesnt go out and do it again. If he truly regrets his actions, he wouldn't repeat them again. He'd have learnt from it.
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
as with all relationships, every one is allowed a 2nd chance (in rare circumstances).
give it one more shot, but if he messes it up again, or claims that it won't happen again and it does, strike and out!
katesophie123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hm. This seems like a difficult one since, of course, he kissed another person. Was there alcohol or drugs involved? Cause that can lead them to commiting to actions they wouldn't particularly do when they are sober. And the fact that he was extremely apologetic and upset with himself and his actions, shows he does have feelings for you and most likely does regret what he did that one night. I think, give it one more go. Just be careful and make sure he doesnt go out and do it again. If he truly regrets his actions, he wouldn't repeat them again. He'd have learnt from it.
He was on a night out so was drinking but was very confused as to why it happened because he wasn't 'falling over' drunk (although i do know that his memory is the first to go) and apparently, the girl isnt someone hed ever be interested in. It has made him quite worried too so i am pretty sure he regrets it. the long distance makes it complicated though as the trust has been damaged slightly and i only have his word to know what happens at his uni
katesophie123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adz2042)
as with all relationships, every one is allowed a 2nd chance (in rare circumstances).
give it one more shot, but if he messes it up again, or claims that it won't happen again and it does, strike and out!
thank you, i think i will
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (121)
69.14%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
11.43%

Watched Threads