do you consider yourself good looking? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
if you dont does it bother you? how did you accept it?
Lalalove27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
When I wear mascara and foundation I feel on top of my game. But then I look in the mirror and realize I am not that good looking. Honestly.
And it was just a realization I had today at college. As someone suffering from social anxiety, I realized that without a doubt character is so so soooooo much more important. Character and your emotional state. If you are feeling down on yourself on the inside, I am sorry but it shows. There is nothing wrong with feeling down on the inside but it can become visible on the outside. There is nothing inherently wrong with this at all. Be gentle and compassionate with yourself. You are stuck with you for the next few decades (touch wood), and nobody else. Just you. So I realized living life through the heart was so much more important than having a pretty or rough looking exterior .

Ps. You can still brush up your appearance but it is not a sturdy thing to rely on for happiness. I think.
Long winded answer I apologize.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No. When I was younger, I felt I was hideous and was very insecure. Now I'm more secure but consider myself very average.
Last edited by Precious Illusions; 5 days ago
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Yes, I am very handsome and lots of girls, and even some guys, have said it or implied it throughout my entire life.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Not really, I used to be really insecure about it but honestly it doesn't bother me so much anymore.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think I am/get told I am often when I'm lean, when I get a bit bulky though all my masculine facial chiselling vanishes and I no longer look particularly handsome.
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if you dont does it bother you? how did you accept it?
Nope not at all and forever alone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (128)
64%
No (72)
36%

Watched Threads