GcseAyub
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
To get grade nines should I create notes using the revision guide or shall I make notes using the textbook.

Please, could someone help me out as I don't know if my cgp revision guides are providing as much detail?
Little R
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I don't think that you should solely rely on the cgp revision guide but using the specification would be a good place to start if you wanted to check.
GemGoth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think if you plan on using the cgp revision guides,you should focus on each of the different sections,read through them thoroughly and then make notes from memory to embed the info into ur long term memory.Otherwise for other subjects make notes using gcsepod,make revision cards,use free science lessons,make quizzes for yourself and/or use quizlet,practice exam questions!(very important) and mr bruff etc more subject specific youtube videos.Create mindmaps from memory on different topics within the subject from memory and in another colour pen add info using your revision guides/notes to see what you’ve missed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (79)
73.83%
No I haven't decided yet (16)
14.95%
Yes but I might change my mind (12)
11.21%

Watched Threads