Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok that title was unintentionally capitalized but it works. So, this morning I was in my college reception area and my friend who I was with said to me do you know that boy over there? I was like erm I think hes in my chem (Never spoke, dont even know his name) So obviously I was like how come? And shes like well he keeps looking over @ You. So I was like oop ok he cute. Anyway through today I seen him alllll over college and he kEpt looking at me and even made an effort to look like I wasn't in his line of vision (more like parallel) and he turns to look @ Me and I was like Oh? Not even descreet. Its kinda winding me up I know lads do this sometimes when they like someone but I'm also scared that hes sorta looking at me coz hes like erm ew. But yeah I never noticed it untiol my mate pointed it out so?? IDK What youse thinking?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Woaaahh, this situation seems awfully familiar. Mind me asking which college you’re at
criticalem
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
he might be in to you try talking to him in your lesson and see how he reacts
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Woaaahh, this situation seems awfully familiar. Mind me asking which college you’re at
one up north
Anonymous #1
(Original post by criticalem)
he might be in to you try talking to him in your lesson and see how he reacts
Ya I will try mate but it kinda hard hes part of the group of lads that all came from the same high school and are quite like cliquey n dont really have an excuse to talk to him tbh, dont even sit near him. but yeah might try
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
one up north
Ok you’re getting warmer to what I’m thinking 😬. Ik you’re probably not comfortable with this but can you be a little less vague
Anonymous #1
Ok you’re getting warmer to what I’m thinking 😬. Ik you’re probably not comfortable with this but can you be a little less vague
haha dont really fancy saying on the thread, where bout do you go? Like wha city you in or town
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
haha dont really fancy saying on the thread, where bout do you go? Like wha city you in or town
Preston
Anonymous #1
Preston
Oh sorry mate im in l pool hahah
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Oh sorry mate im in l pool hahah
Well that’s a relief lol. Anyway, I would say the guy staring at you is definitely attracted to you but to scared to make a move
davesantana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
he thinks ur clapped
Anonymous #1
(Original post by davesantana)
he thinks ur clapped
pahah ok sounds aba right
Anonymous #1
Well that’s a relief lol. Anyway, I would say the guy staring at you is definitely attracted to you but to scared to make a move
You reckon? well ill just see if he ever talks to me hahaha
find it kinda weird tho because whether or not hes lookin a me coz am clapped I've never spoke to him- didnt know his name until about 2 min ago through me mate hahaha
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
find it kinda weird tho because whether or not hes lookin a me coz am clapped I've never spoke to him- didnt know his name until about 2 min ago through me mate hahaha
There’s no way he’s staring at you cos he thinks you’re clapped lmao. Guys just don’t do that
Ld2708
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
mate he well into u a reckon, a would just subtly smile or something an see what he does
davesantana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i was kiddin lol. i stare a lot at a girl i like. but not make it bait. usually they dont notice(only do it if im behind on the bus or across my class).
Anonymous__02
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by davesantana)
i was kiddin lol. i stare a lot at a girl i like. but not make it bait. usually they dont notice(only do it if im behind on the bus or across my class).
Me an you both pal
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ld2708)
mate he well into u a reckon, a would just subtly smile or something an see what he does
Sound al do it next time
Ld2708
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sound al do it next time
keep is updated hahahahaha
hunchoM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Preston
I’m like right next door to preston😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (203)
19.13%
Labour (449)
42.32%
Liberal Democrats (208)
19.6%
Green Party (54)
5.09%
Brexit Party (28)
2.64%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (16)
1.51%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.94%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)