ahhhhelp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
so my bffl got a bf and like im chill with that then like i had to you know pull back and stuff so they could hang out and whatever. then she kinda just forgot about me and left me on a dead street you know. she started hanging out with his friends and left me. then they started having relationship problems and she came running back to me. and cause im her bff i tried to help her, but she wouldn't tell me the whole story and she would go talk to her other new friends instead of me and leave me hanging. and like im fine with her having other friends and stuff like im not gonna stop her. i just really with she wouldn't leave me hanging all the time. also im depressed and she knows this and i feel like whenever she has a problem im always there for her but when i need someone shes never there cause shes with her other friends. and then whenever i want to talk to her about my problems and whats bothering me, she just wants to talk about her and her bf problems. so then i just stop talking and get super depressed and ttttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeenn shes like oh whats wrong. like i dont want to tell you anymore cause ur just gonna leave me again and go hang with your new " bffs" even though i think their all about to stab her in the back. idk. does anyone know what to do??
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
I can't imagine how sad you must be. But understand that she is humans and as humans she is going to make mistakes too, this is just one of her mistakes. I would say that you shouldn't be her doormat but stick with her and don't just be her counsellor, she just needs to figure this out on her own. Pop in from time to time so that in the future she doesn't say that you were the one that left her when she needed you most or you ghosted on her. These problems would always happen, it's part of growing up and being more mature.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Make more friends.

It sounds like you're a little too reliant on this one person to be there for you, and she can't provide that type of support.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (29)
64.44%
No (16)
35.56%

Watched Threads