how do you tell someone to go the f*** away but they wont leave you alone? Watch

shannon4life
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i have been stalked s***** assaulted and harassed iam sick and tired of it she has hacked my tsr acc no this is not my first one. I have blocked her on snapchat she makes a new acc and text back and said i have a nice body i said wtf i didnt even tell her my acc name. Then she hacked my acc she got in trouble in 5 grade for doing this to me she could not come back to that school ever. I have told her to f*** off but that didnt work i have told her i dont like you go and that didnt help she keeps trying to touch me and the worse part is that iam going to my bff house ive got to deal with the girl that acts like a boy that likes me and my bff invited her to a sleepover.Iam about to lose it she getting on my last nerves what the f*** do i do iam only 13 i dont need or want this iam about to beat the f*** out of her plz help.
Last edited by shannon4life; 1 week ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by shannon4life)
i have been stalked s***** assaulted and harassed iam sick and tired of it she has hacked my tsr acc no this is not my first one. I have blocked her on snapchat she makes a new acc and text back and said i have a nice body i said wtf i didnt even tell her my acc name. Then she hacked my acc she got in trouble in 5 grade for doing this to me she could not come back to that school ever. I have told her to f*** off but that didnt work i have told her i dont like you go and that didnt help she keeps trying to touch me and the worse part is that iam going to my bff house ive got to deal with the girl that acts like a boy that likes me and my bff invited her to a sleepover.Iam about to lose it she getting on my last nerves what the f*** do i do iam only 13 i dont need or want this iam about to beat the f*** out of her plz help.
She is excluded from school?
Have you told the school she continues to harass you?
If you have evidence, then just go to the police and explain what is happening.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The first thing you should do is tell your parents
And someone at school
Their involvement might stop it but if it doesn’t then you’ll need their help and support to go to the police
Don’t reply to any messages. Block her as soon as you can. And don’t go to a sleepover if she’s there.
You should always ignore her.
shannon4life
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
She is excluded from school?
Have you told the school she continues to harass you?
If you have evidence, then just go to the police and explain what is happening.
yes i have she got expelled from school
999tigger
Report 6 days ago
yes i have she got expelled from school
Then its off to the police.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
As others have said you need to involve your parents and the school asap if they aren't already. Your parents need to speak to the school that this is a safegaurding issue. Rhey need to say something along the lines of 'how can they keep you safe' whilst in school (or something similar like that) EDIT: just seen shes been expelled - your parents need to report this to the police.

Accounts are usually linked to a couple of things - emails and phone numbers. You may need to change these if you think she has access to them and make them with a strong password.
Last edited by Chronoscope; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (61)
32.45%
Spring (35)
18.62%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.47%
Winter (36)
19.15%
I love them all equally (10)
5.32%