csmlady
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
what age can I do this type of work experience? does anyone know?
studyhelp!!!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by csmlady)
I am also interested in this course, and this is the first time i've heard someone talk about it
csmlady
Rep:
?
(Original post by studyhelp!!!)
I am also interested in this course, and this is the first time i've heard someone talk about it
right. it's as if nobody knows about it except physicists I guess 🙈 I also wanna know if they're in the British institute of physicists (if that's the name) only or if they're also in the biology one ... I have almost nobody to ask..
Student_F
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is so funny I just got into work experience for medical physics. Im 17
csmlady
Rep:
?
(Original post by Student_F)
omg lucky! do you know anything I could do before choosing my GCSEs though (age 14)
studyhelp!!!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
really, i am only one year younger what did you do to get in
csmlady
Rep:
?
would messaging a bunch of unis around my area do any good? is it better waiting till I'm in sixth form? I just want to make sure I'm 100% about my GCSEs.
Student_F
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
omg lucky! do you know anything I could do before choosing my GCSEs though (age 14)
yeah I was really lucky in the fact my physics teacher had connections and was able to give me email addresses but just try to make connections and get yourself known in the industry for me it was a teacher but it could be a relative or careers adviser be sure and show your passion and people will want to help you!!
Student_F
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
would messaging a bunch of unis around my area do any good? is it better waiting till I'm in sixth form? I just want to make sure I'm 100% about my GCSEs.
Don't stress so much on GCSEs they are important but ensuring the right a-levels is what will be most helpful to you research unis and check grade boundaries and subject specifics
csmlady
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 hours ago
yeah I was really lucky in the fact my physics teacher had connections and was able to give me email addresses but just try to make connections and get yourself known in the industry for me it was a teacher but it could be a relative or careers adviser be sure and show your passion and people will want to help you!!
how do I get to know people? reading research and stuff and trying to get into contact with them mabye? or is this weird at my age?
csmlady
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 hours ago
and yes you were very lucky,. I only know like 2 teachers that could help me, and mabye a 3rd because one teacher is very very close to another one of the same subject
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.29%
Labour (484)
42.83%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.94%
Green Party (57)
5.04%
Brexit Party (30)
2.65%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.88%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)