Vodex_Law
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Does anyone know when law offers will start for Dundee?
Last edited by Vodex_Law; 3 days ago
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It depends on unis but some uni have been sent to some applications. You can find out from this thread mostly https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6187460
Vodex_Law
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
It depends on unis but some uni have been sent to some applications. You can find out from this thread mostly https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6187460
Hey, thanks I am already subscribed to the thread. but I was wondering specifically for Dundee to see whether anyone knows anything.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Vodex_Law)
Hey, thanks I am already subscribed to the thread. but I was wondering specifically for Dundee to see whether anyone knows anything.
Ohhh. Ik there’s some Scotland unis that gave some offers but very little I saw. However I hope you find someone
Merpedy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I saw someone got an offer from Dundee and asked them how long they had to wait but had no reply. I've also been waiting for nearly a month and have had nothing other than a fee status/IT login thing
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Merpedy)
I saw someone got an offer from Dundee and asked them how long they had to wait but had no reply. I've also been waiting for nearly a month and have had nothing other than a fee status/IT login thing
I applied in early October but only received my fee status verification email recently. The official acknowledgement email was around a week after my application. Hopefully, they'll get back to us soon
Anniemanzy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I'm still waiting for Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Cambridge. Applied 11th Oct.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Exactly the same but UCL rather than Aberdeen.
Vodex_Law
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Merpedy)
yeah, same. Applied on 4th Oct and. I remember that in one of the emails they said they aim to get back within 21 days (think I received it around the 10th) but alas, no comment yet.
Tee_101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 hours ago
(Original post by Vodex_Law)
I got an offer from Dundee about a week after I applied. I literally just got the offer two weeks ago but I’m from the rest of the UK not Scotland x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (133)
53.63%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12.1%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.73%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.61%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.26%