Sayyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m in a big dilemma so I passed two of AS levels and have failed one so in A2 I was forced to pick up another AS level alongside my two a levels.
I either can go to uni this year but I would go to a uni that I don’t like with (two a levels and a AS) or wait for another year to complete another a level and then go to uni with my three a levels?
What shall I do?
There’s pros and cons of both for example if I don’t go uni next year my friends will go without me and if I go this year I get to go with my age group. And if I go next year I get to work out what I want to study and could save money for uni!
Someone help me decide!!!
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If I was you, I would go next year so I can get more better grades and go to a uni I like. You can still be friends with your friends in the end it’s just that you will make new friends there’s a variety of ages at uni so don’t worry about being different due to your age. Saving money will help you for rainy days and you don’t have worry too much about budgeting. It’s much better finding out what you like then going into something at a uni you don’t like with decent grades and a potential degree you might not like.
Sayyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I couldn’t agree more you have made my decision a little easier, thank you so much!
(Original post by PetitePanda)
If I was you, I would go next year so I can get more better grades and go to a uni I like. You can still be friends with your friends in the end it’s just that you will make new friends there’s a variety of ages at uni so don’t worry about being different due to your age. Saving money will help you for rainy days and you don’t have worry too much about budgeting. It’s much better finding out what you like then going into something at a uni you don’t like with decent grades and a potential degree you might not like.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sayyy)
I couldn’t agree more you have made my decision a little easier, thank you so much!
No problem, I’m glad it’s helped your decision. You have a lot of time before you have to decide so good luck on making a choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

what's your favourite season?

Summer (61)
32.45%
Spring (35)
18.62%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.47%
Winter (36)