Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do guys view us girls posting, say, sexy pics of us not half naked but in tight or sexy clothes (Not slutty) with our hair looking nice - as thirst traps for boys?

I like posting myself when I wear nice clothes but I’m worried that guys will think it’s a ‘thirst trap’ when it isn’t.

Please tell me boys what u think of girls who post non slutty but quite sexy clothed pics? Does it seek attention seeking/thirsty or does it just seem like a normal thing for girls to do?
Anonymous #1
My clothes are mostly designer and not cheap btw. I show cleavage, the outline of my body like bum from the side and my waist legs etc and flick my long hair.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do guys view us girls posting, say, sexy pics of us not half naked but in tight or sexy clothes (Not slutty) with our hair looking nice - as thirst traps for boys?

I like posting myself when I wear nice clothes but I’m worried that guys will think it’s a ‘thirst trap’ when it isn’t.

Please tell me boys what u think of girls who post non slutty but quite sexy clothed pics? Does it seek attention seeking/thirsty or does it just seem like a normal thing for girls to do?
I have only ever heard the term "thirst traps" once and that was around a month ago on TSR

And yes the guy was complaining his gf kept posting these sorts of pics on social media to guys

[i hope you're not the same person trolling]
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
depends on the guy tbh. Many men see it differently, some think its normal, some are real creepy about it. the creepy ones - deffo. Most guys - no.
Everyone does it. Its not attention seeking. Its pretty much what the youth of today are like. don't worry about it
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
My clothes are mostly designer and not cheap btw. I show cleavage, the outline of my body like bum from the side and my waist legs etc and flick my long hair.
Who do you do it for then if you don't like people of the opposite gender looking at you in the way?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
I have only ever heard the term "thirst traps" once and that was around a month ago on TSR

And yes the guy was complaining his gf kept posting these sorts of pics on social media to guys

[i hope you're not the same person trolling]
No but that post is what got me thinking, when I read that I thought wtf is what I do thirst traps? I’m nearly 16 and post those for the attention of someone I like but then I worry that the other ppl who see it are going to think it’s ‘thirst traps’
Anonymous #1
Who do you do it for then if you don't like people of the opposite gender looking at you in the way?
I do want them to think I’m pretty but I don’t want them to think I’m showing off or trying to get lots of boys, I only like one boy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)