Scientist-to be
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am 38 year old now I love maths and science growing up I allways had a dream of being a physasist or building a robot growing up, I have minor learning disability I never got treated any different or held back only some help in life, because I have to work 16hr a week in life schooling was unfair because I was partially sighted to, I left at 16 yr old I have my grades and standard grades on borderline, I allays loved to read honestly I was addicted to it growing up, then I stopped it after I left now even if I do not have the money to go back to college, now I have a new inspiration I can follow my dreams, hope I have not left it to long in my life to start now me being 38 years old.
Amyyy_Travaler
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It`s not too late to start something new, even if you`re 50. So 38 - a great age! Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (734)
33.89%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (926)
42.75%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.39%

Watched Threads