mai12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hey guys I’m really stuck in deciding where to go for university, both London and Birmingham have good unis for my course but I’m trying to decide which place has a better social life and where I can meet loads of diverse different ppl.

LONDON OR BIRMINGHAM??
ArabLlama
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
London, definitely.
Hisksjd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mai12)
Hey guys I’m really stuck in deciding where to go for university, both London and Birmingham have good unis for my course but I’m trying to decide which place has a better social life and where I can meet loads of diverse different ppl.

LONDON OR BIRMINGHAM??
London defo, loads of stuff to do here and surrounded by loads of young ppl. It's also easy to make friends with people from other London unis
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
London 100%, unlike countries like France, Germany etc., a lot of power, investment, links etc. is very concentrated in the South-East so more lively and many more opportunities, also the Brummie accent isn't the most.... shall we say romantic in the world
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 5 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (113)
64.94%
No (61)
35.06%

Watched Threads