The Student Room Group

Do these women have unreasonable standards?

No offence to them intended. Almost all of these of these 8 women have studied fashion design, one of them show design and the other art, interior design. They never studied A-levels. They want a man with a good job and they will only accept someone who is an accountant, computing etc, you know the good fields. They wouldn't look at me graduating at 29 saying I'm late! Most of them says he has to have a good job.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
No offence to them intended. Almost all of these of these 8 women have studied fashion design, one of them show design and the other art, interior design. They never studied A-levels. They want a man with a good job and they will only accept someone who is an accountant, computing etc, you know the good fields. They wouldn't look at me graduating at 29 saying I'm late! Most of them says he has to have a good job.

lmao, since when is "an accountant" an unreasonable standard? you probably just weren't their type, dude.
No, they're not being unreasonable. They know what they want and you just don't fit the bill.
Every person has their own attraction preferences and dating deal-breakers.
Men and women.
Height, age, diet, religion, educational background, job, spending habits.
It sounds like you are approaching women that you would not be compatible with.
Reply 4
Ok cool thanks.
Different strokes for different folks

If your job is not attractive to what a woman is looking for then she’s the wrong woman for you
Having your own criteria is not wrong
For example, you seem to be suggesting that their qualifications and career choices are not of a suitable standard either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending