Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
sorry I need to have a rant.

I was speaking to a guy for over 2 months. We got on amazingly, had jokes and everything. He ended up agreeing to come see me (next weekend) and I was really exited.

We used to play bitmoji tennis every night, it turned into a proper competition. He also used to send me him vidoes of him opening his fifa packs and I know nothing about fifa but I loved them for some reason! I really liked him a lot and he told me he liked me too and tbh most of the time he acted like he liked me too.

I also had a very bad night a week or two ago and said to him I think we should end this (because honestly I wanted to die but I didn't want him caring) anyways he easily could have agreed with me or just said ok or something but he didn't he found out what was wrong and got me talking to someone that could help. I said I'm really sorry etc and he seemed to understand. This was before he asked to meet me so everything was ok after this.

Two days ago I send him a snap saying oh no we lost our streak! He didn't open it in 7 hours but also hadn't been online so I just sent a chat saying is everything ok? He then came online seen my story but ignored my snap. I was annoyed but never said anything cause I didn't want to annoy him and I assumed he would at least open it at some point.
I woke up the next morning and went to see what was happening to find he had unadded my snapchat with no explanation at all. I was actually really upset so I sent him a DM on instagram and I literally said it's ok I understand you don't want to talk but please tell me why which he read then he blocked me on instagram and facebook.

As far as I'm aware I didn't do or say anything wrong/different to usual I have no idea why he blocked me or anything. I literally have never cried over anyone before but I can't stop crying over him because I haven't ever got along with someone so well and I can't understand what happened. I'm also so confused because he was such a pure kind person so even if he didn't like me I would have thought he would say look it's not working.

Sorry massive post and I don't expect anyone to have read this far, I just really needed to have a go about it because it's really getting to me.
OliviaForever
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Oh I hope you’re okay! I know it’s hard and confusing and hopefully you’ll get an explanation soon. I’d leave it for a few days/weeks, maybe he’ll restart contact or unblock you. There’s probably a simple explanation, but if he just continues to block you out, then he doesn’t deserve you. If there’s anything I can do to help let me know xx
ellaswords
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
if he never replied to you or gave you an explanation before leaving, i know you probably won’t want to hear it but, perhaps he’s not worth it. perhaps something went on between him & his parents/ guardians about him coming to visit you. perhaps they didn’t agree to that. was this the first time you were to meet? perhaps they didn’t approve of him meeting you because, unfortunately, there are a lot of bad people in the world & they didn’t want them to risk their son being mixed in with anybody like that. & i’m neither saying or implying you are one of these bad people, i’m just trying to look at the situation from the view of a parent. they wouldn’t know whether you are or not. although i doubt you are a bad person.

i’m fairly certain that there’s a reason behind his actions & that it’s not just a sudden change of heart.

hope this helps!
OliviaForever
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ellaswords)
if he never replied to you or gave you an explanation before leaving, i know you probably won’t want to hear it but, perhaps he’s not worth it. perhaps something went on between him & his parents/ guardians about him coming to visit you. perhaps they didn’t agree to that. was this the first time you were to meet? perhaps they didn’t approve of him meeting you because, unfortunately, there are a lot of bad people in the world & they didn’t want them to risk their son being mixed in with anybody like that. & i’m neither saying or implying you are one of these bad people, i’m just trying to look at the situation from the view of a parent. they wouldn’t know whether you are or not. although i doubt you are a bad person.

i’m fairly certain that there’s a reason behind his actions & that it’s not just a sudden change of heart.

hope this helps!
Wish I could rep this but I can’t because I already ‘repped’ (verb?) one of your posts earlier! I will as soon as possible!
davesantana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i mean its kinda ur fault for dishing ur own problems and directing your anger towards him. i'd probs be turned off if a girl did that. just move on or wait for his explanation
ellaswords
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by OliviaForever)
Wish I could rep this but I can’t because I already ‘repped’ (verb?) one of your posts earlier! I will as soon as possible!
aww, thank you!
Anonymous #1
Thank you, honestly all I want is an explanation I understand that sometimes things don’t work out I just really wish he would tell me xx

(Original post by OliviaForever)
Oh I hope you’re okay! I know it’s hard and confusing and hopefully you’ll get an explanation soon. I’d leave it for a few days/weeks, maybe he’ll restart contact or unblock you. There’s probably a simple explanation, but if he just continues to block you out, then he doesn’t deserve you. If there’s anything I can do to help let me know xx
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling so bad
He’s certainly not responded in a mature fashion
Whatever his reason he’s decided that it’s over. It would have been kinder to explain but you can’t change that now.
I wouldn’t try to contact him again.
Of course you’re hurt because you invested time and feelings. Allow yourself some time to recover. Spend time with friends and have fun.
In time you’ll never give him a thought
He wasn’t worth it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ellaswords)

hope this helps!
Thats actually a really good point. I don’t know his parents well so I don’t know what their views would be. If this was the reason though that’s really annoying cause I wouldn’t have minded not meeting him or me going to him if his parents were more comfortable. But yeah I really hope there was a reason and he wasn’t just suddenly like nah. Thanks for replying though
Anonymous #1
I didn’t direct my anger on him though? I had a moment and we worked through it together and tbh he was amazing and supportive. This was also like 2 weeks ago so why would he wait so long to decide he cba? Only reason I told him my problems is because I woudl really hope if he felt like **** he would tell me so I could help him. But maybe you’re right I can’t say anything for definite. Moving on is a lot easier said than done.
(Original post by davesantana)
i mean its kinda ur fault for dishing ur own problems and directing your anger towards him. i'd probs be turned off if a girl did that. just move on or wait for his explanation
davesantana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I didn’t direct my anger on him though? I had a moment and we worked through it together and tbh he was amazing and supportive. This was also like 2 weeks ago so why would he wait so long to decide he cba? Only reason I told him my problems is because I woudl really hope if he felt like **** he would tell me so I could help him. But maybe you’re right I can’t say anything for definite. Moving on is a lot easier said than done.
yep it is hard af. just wait around BUT dont not revolve ur life around a guy you've not even been with. dont waste ur time and energy, but be there incase hes back.
ellaswords
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Thats actually a really good point. I don’t know his parents well so I don’t know what their views would be. If this was the reason though that’s really annoying cause I wouldn’t have minded not meeting him or me going to him if his parents were more comfortable. But yeah I really hope there was a reason and he wasn’t just suddenly like nah. Thanks for replying though
your welcome! hope it helped
itsnotthatdeepp
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Maybe he already has a girlfriend and he wasn’t meant to take it this far but when he did he panicked and blocked you? Whatever his reason is I’m sorry he just ghosted you like that you deserve better
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
sorry I need to have a rant.

I was speaking to a guy for over 2 months. We got on amazingly, had jokes and everything. He ended up agreeing to come see me (next weekend) and I was really exited.

We used to play bitmoji tennis every night, it turned into a proper competition. He also used to send me him vidoes of him opening his fifa packs and I know nothing about fifa but I loved them for some reason! I really liked him a lot and he told me he liked me too and tbh most of the time he acted like he liked me too.

I also had a very bad night a week or two ago and said to him I think we should end this (because honestly I wanted to die but I didn't want him caring) anyways he easily could have agreed with me or just said ok or something but he didn't he found out what was wrong and got me talking to someone that could help. I said I'm really sorry etc and he seemed to understand. This was before he asked to meet me so everything was ok after this.

Two days ago I send him a snap saying oh no we lost our streak! He didn't open it in 7 hours but also hadn't been online so I just sent a chat saying is everything ok? He then came online seen my story but ignored my snap. I was annoyed but never said anything cause I didn't want to annoy him and I assumed he would at least open it at some point.
I woke up the next morning and went to see what was happening to find he had unadded my snapchat with no explanation at all. I was actually really upset so I sent him a DM on instagram and I literally said it's ok I understand you don't want to talk but please tell me why which he read then he blocked me on instagram and facebook.

As far as I'm aware I didn't do or say anything wrong/different to usual I have no idea why he blocked me or anything. I literally have never cried over anyone before but I can't stop crying over him because I haven't ever got along with someone so well and I can't understand what happened. I'm also so confused because he was such a pure kind person so even if he didn't like me I would have thought he would say look it's not working.

Sorry massive post and I don't expect anyone to have read this far, I just really needed to have a go about it because it's really getting to me.
Well then that guy was me,

Joke (not a very good one)

I have no idea what happened, you were in a bad place and he helped you and you said you were sorry. Sorry to hear this, he just completely left you alone and you must be heartbroken as you say you got along so well with him
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 6 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by itsnotthatdeepp)
Maybe he already has a girlfriend and he wasn’t meant to take it this far but when he did he panicked and blocked you? Whatever his reason is I’m sorry he just ghosted you like that you deserve better
Maybe - he (was?) an amazing guy so wouldn't surprise me if maybe he did have a girlfriend or was even talking to someone else. Ah like I say I guess I'll never know, thank you for taking the time to reply.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Well then that guy was me,

Joke (not a very good one)

I have no idea what happened, you were in a bad place and he helped you and you said you were sorry. Sorry to hear this, he just completely left you alone and you must be heartbroken as you say you got along so well with him
Aha to be honest I wonder what his reaction would be if he read this. Yeah I had a moment and I thought we had moved passed it but maybe not. I've never been this sad about anyone before - honestly I've been more upset about this than I was about my dads death (not looking for sympathy just putting it into perspective) oh well life goes on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
18.7%
Labour (161)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.45%
Green Party (30)
7.48%
Brexit Party (12)
2.99%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.25%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)