Those who did not get on any grad schemes, where did you look to get a job? Watch

xx1t35
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I have given up on graduate schemes, as I’m literally failing at the first stage. I probably am just not smart enough to get onto one. What did people do to get a job after university? I am kind of depressed right now and I don’t want to be unemployed when I leave university so if anyone can share their wisdom about what they applied for please let me know so I can get a head start!
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any idea what you are failing on? What sort of jobs are you applying for?
xx1t35
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ajj2000)
Any idea what you are failing on? What sort of jobs are you applying for?
Nope no idea why I’m failing I got my CV checked by my careers prof. I am from a Russell group uni, consistently good grades and work experience as well. I am applying for policy roles and business development/business management roles.
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xx1t35)
Nope no idea why I’m failing I got my CV checked by my careers prof. I am from a Russell group uni, consistently good grades and work experience as well. I am applying for policy roles and business development/business management roles.
Ok - so at what point are you falling out of the processes? Do you send a cv/ application form and not progress? Do you get to the online tests?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads