Clearing options? Watch

Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Quick question.

If, for some reason i haven't met the requirements for the course i want to do, and i phone them they still say no i will be looking at courses in clearing, as one does.

I was just wondering if there's any way to see roughly what kind of courses will be available in clearing. I know it will vary from year to year, but is there a way to see the clearing lists published in previous years just to get an idea of the types of courses that will go through clearing?
apotoftea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Think the 07 clearing lists are published in the UCAS and appliacations sub-forum
Jamin
Rep:
?
(Original post by apotoftea)
Think the 07 clearing lists are published in the UCAS and appliacations sub-forum
Ok thanks ill have a look.

You get my rep for today
edward_wells90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Since you don't need this thread anymore , i gotta question:

If you were rejected by one of the five unis you applied to. Can you go through clearing for the course you were rejected for?

For example: IF you apply to X course at Y uni and get rejected. Can you go through clearing for X course at Y uni?
QI Elf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I also have a question

If you get rejected from your firm and insurance (mine have the same grade offers) but either one or both have space on clearing for the course you applied for, can you go through clearning to the uni and the course you originally applied and got rejected from? I hope that actually makes sense. Or would you say if you rang up and begged get let in if they did have space for you if you had a few grades lower?
Jamin
Rep:
?
(Original post by QI Elf)
I also have a question

If you get rejected from your firm and insurance (mine have the same grade offers) but either one or both have space on clearing for the course you applied for, can you go through clearning to the uni and the course you originally applied and got rejected from? I hope that actually makes sense. Or would you say if you rang up and begged get let in if they did have space for you if you had a few grades lower?
I would guess you would probably get in by phoning up, if they have the place to spare it's probably easier than going through clearing.

But i am maybe wrong
apotoftea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamin)
Ok thanks ill have a look.

You get my rep for today
why thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads