SomtoE
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do we need to know about the lungs ?
The problem is that we have been taught about it in school but it is not on the specification and i cant find anywhere online that talks about the lungs for edxcel?
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SomtoE)
Do we need to know about the lungs ?
The problem is that we have been taught about it in school but it is not on the specification and i cant find anywhere online that talks about the lungs for edxcel?
If it’s not on the specification, then you do not need to learn it. However, it does seem odd that’s there’s nothing about the respiratory system for your GCSE in biology.
SomtoE
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
If it’s not on the specification, then you do not need to learn it. However, it does seem odd that’s there’s nothing about the respiratory system for your GCSE in biology.
We have the circulatory system and there are things i need to know about the alveoli
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (99)
70.71%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.57%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.71%

Watched Threads