Liberty global/virgin media customer graduate scheme - video interview Watch

soonlancstudent7
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Please has anyone completed this stage/have any idea what the questions are like and how it works. I have never got this far on a scheme before so very nervous would love to do well.
AJ_UoB22
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I also need to complete the VI, how are you prepping for it? Having searched for guidance on other forums it seems that there are mainly motivational-based questions
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
(Original post by AJ_UoB22)
Hey! I also need to complete the VI, how are you prepping for it? Having searched for guidance on other forums it seems that there are mainly motivational-based questions
Hey what do you mean by motivational themed questions? :O I think I am even more confused then when I started lol, when do you plan to do it?
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
(Original post by soonlancstudent7)
Hey what do you mean by motivational themed questions? :O I think I am even more confused then when I started lol, when do you plan to do it?
and to prepare i'm just trying to search and find as much info on it as i can but i cant really find anything
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im assuming it may be questions like:
Why do you want to work for Virgin Media?
What attracts you to this specific role?
Why interests you about the telecommunications industry?
Perhaps a question about our extra-curricular activities? Relevant work experience?

It was suggested to research the company in terms of their brand and commercial awareness. This was based on a thread I found on Glassdoor so I'm not entirely relying on it but I will prepare answers for the above-mentioned questions and also the typical competency-based questions I plan to do my interview on Tuesday at some point, and you?
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
Im assuming it may be questions like:
Why do you want to work for Virgin Media?
What attracts you to this specific role?
Why interests you about the telecommunications industry?
Perhaps a question about our extra-curricular activities? Relevant work experience?

It was suggested to research the company in terms of their brand and commercial awareness. This was based on a thread I found on Glassdoor so I'm not entirely relying on it but I will prepare answers for the above-mentioned questions and also the typical competency-based questions I plan to do my interview on Tuesday at some point, and you?
Tuesday at some point too haha guess we can't help eachother XD, goodluck. This is the one scheme job ive ever made it this far in and i really want so i'm just praying
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Tuesday at some point too haha guess we can't help eachother XD, goodluck. This is the one scheme job ive ever made it this far in and i really want so i'm just praying
Goodluck, once I have completed it I can drop a message on my experience
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
I will too, hopefully one of us will get lucky and help eachother, whens your deadline?
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I will too, hopefully one of us will get lucky and help eachother, whens your deadline?
5pm on Tuesday haha! you?
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
The exact same hahahah - i been stressing about it so much
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
5pm on Tuesday haha! you?
Btw if you feel nervous or maybe need any kind of advice anything feel free to ask! I'll do my best to help even though I have never done a video interview before lol
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Btw if you feel nervous or maybe need any kind of advice anything feel free to ask! I'll do my best to help even though I have never done a video interview before lol
Thank you, if it makes you feel any better this is only my second one so I don't particularly have the experience myself haha! But i'm also here to help/advise if you need it
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
Just wanted to say goodluck! I'm feeling well prepared (I think... lol) how are you feeling?
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just wanted to say goodluck! I'm feeling well prepared (I think... lol) how are you feeling?
Good luck to you too!! I don't feel as prepared as I could have been but here we are haha! Have you completed the long answer written question that comes before the interview?
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
Long answer written question? :O
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
Oh my god im such an idiot i didn't even see that, i have no idea how it works, can you click on it and answer the question without answering the interview? does it show you the question or is this all part of the video interview? i'm so lost
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh my god im such an idiot i didn't even see that, i have no idea how it works, can you click on it and answer the question without answering the interview? does it show you the question or is this all part of the video interview? i'm so lost
I believe the questions is part of the interview process, so once you proceed with the link to take the interview you will need to answer the question first. You may be able to read the question first, log off and draft and answer and then input it after but I'm not entirely sure as i have not done it yet
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
I believe the questions is part of the interview process, so once you proceed with the link to take the interview you will need to answer the question first. You may be able to read the question first, log off and draft and answer and then input it after but I'm not entirely sure as i have not done it yet
Omg do you have an idea what the question is?
soonlancstudent7
Rep:
?
Sadly I wont be able to complete my interview due to my laptop going bust, how did you find it?

I believe the questions is part of the interview process, so once you proceed with the link to take the interview you will need to answer the question first. You may be able to read the question first, log off and draft and answer and then input it after but I'm not entirely sure as i have not done it y
AJ_UoB22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sadly I wont be able to complete my interview due to my laptop going bust, how did you find it?
No way that's such a shame, surely if you email them explaining your situation they might offer you a second chance in the next coming days?
The VI was not what I was expecting or had prepared for really so it didn't go that great unfortunately
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (197)
71.12%
No I haven't decided yet (49)
17.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (31)
11.19%

Watched Threads