The Student Room Group

Liberty global/virgin media customer graduate scheme - video interview

Scroll to see replies

Hey I last minute managed to do it on my phone, lol it was awful wasnt it!? I did well in two questions but the situational ones were awful lol
Hey I last minute managed to do it on my phone, lol it was awful wasnt it!? I did well in two questions but the situational ones were awful lol omg
Original post by soonlancstudent7
Hey I last minute managed to do it on my phone, lol it was awful wasnt it!? I did well in two questions but the situational ones were awful lol omg

I don't think i performed well in any of the questions hahaha but i guess its all good experience for future interviews lol
Original post by soonlancstudent7

True it was quite challenging, can't even remember the questions now tbh
Ikr it was awful LOL you think you did well?
I'm not sure, what about you? Remind me of the questions, can only remember the one about why you want to apply to Virgin and the scheme you've chosen
oh well it doesnt matter no need to stress
being happy and healthy is more important!
theres plenty out there to enjoy
and i think sometimes its important to look past that
lets just hope the uk can sort itself out lol
:smile:
Sadly I didn't make it through to the next round, any luck for you guys?
They still haven't review mine ;S
Just foundout I got shortlisted to attend a assessment centre but they forgot to email me/update my feed so now they have filled all the roles.. lol

Quick Reply

Latest