Lacking Any Appetite Recently? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I never really ate a lot, it's probably one of the reason why I only weigh 45 kilos despite being 18 and a guy, however recently I very often have days where I have no appetite. One day all I ate were 4 sandwiches, and another I ended up just eating some breakfast at 1pm and then some dinner at around 5 and then a small supper at 7. On other less extreme days I've also noticed I've been eating a lot less. Why could this be? I'm not stressed about anything.
HW6162
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I never really ate a lot, it's probably one of the reason why I only weigh 45 kilos despite being 18 and a guy, however recently I very often have days where I have no appetite. One day all I ate were 4 sandwiches, and another I ended up just eating some breakfast at 1pm and then some dinner at around 5 and then a small supper at 7. On other less extreme days I've also noticed I've been eating a lot less. Why could this be? I'm not stressed about anything.
Ive had this before and it eventually passed. Have you been ill lately? i know one thing that helped me out was making a fixed meal plan with timings so i had a routine and could track what i was eating. Maybe try some different foods that you dont normally have but like. If it keeps ahppening go to a doctor
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve got this and it’s been going on for weeks lmao. Need to make a GP appointment on Monday 😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (31)
18.02%
Unconditional if firmed (13)
7.56%
Unconditional if insurance (1)
0.58%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (3)
1.74%
No unconditional offers (124)
72.09%

Watched Threads