Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i am actually really done with people who think they have right to come up to you and start an argument because they are having a **** day. no. go back and don't contact other people if all you're gonna do is take your frustration out on them. arguments are only ever ok when you're actually discussing something worthy and significant, insulting one another ain't acceptable. it's childish and immature behavior. that's not debating, that's wasting your time online by feeding trolls and imbeciles. no one needs ur negative energy and if all you care about is 'starting beef', den stay away.

dis aint directed at anyone on btw, i just needed to get it off my chest. seen some really nasty posts recently think we all need to remember to be a little civil and understand what courtesy is. some of you have the manners of a child and it is not okay.
MarvellousM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Totally agree. People find it easy to just hide behind the screen and be as nasty as they can. Not realising a single comment can make or break someone’s day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.33%
Labour (483)
42.82%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.97%
Green Party (57)
5.05%
Brexit Party (30)
2.66%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.51%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.89%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)