I think I have feelings for my best friend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi. So I have an absolutely amazing partner and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better. But lately I started to have slight feelings for my best friend, let's call him A. Whenever I see him I'm happy and my heart beats faster and I think of him alot and get really happy whenever he texts me. But I also love my partner so much. Any advice? I hate this
Confuusedstudent
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. So I have an absolutely amazing partner and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better. But lately I started to have slight feelings for my best friend, let's call him A. Whenever I see him I'm happy and my heart beats faster and I think of him alot and get really happy whenever he texts me. But I also love my partner so much. Any advice? I hate this
Maybe the best thing to do is spend some time apart from the bestie. And spend more time with your partner, massive that way if you still think about your best friend and think you’re missing something, you will know if it’s worth going for it.

At the end of the day you have to go with your heart sometimes, if it’s worth the risk.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
oof, that's sticky. Maybe it's just a small crush
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (233)
54.19%
18-20 years old (no) (55)
12.79%
20-25 years old (yes) (67)
15.58%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
2.09%
25-30 years old (yes) (24)
5.58%