big mock election uh oh Watch

Student17272
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
my school is having a mock election and I have joined the conservative party, the campaigning hasn't even begun and I think we are going to lose in the last mock election 94% of people voted in favour of the Labour party with only 2% voting conservative, plus most of the school are avid remain voters and so the chances of us winning the election are very slim, any advice? how could we campaign? any ex labour supporters turned conservative, what made you change?
4moreyears
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Student17272)
my school is having a mock election and I have joined the conservative party, the campaigning hasn't even begun and I think we are going to lose in the last mock election 94% of people voted in favour of the Labour party with only 2% voting conservative, plus most of the school are avid remain voters and so the chances of us winning the election are very slim, any advice? how could we campaign? any ex labour supporters turned conservative, what made you change?
i would to help but im afraid my definitions of liberal or labour would be much different from yours. Im in the US. If your campaigning ask people if they want to pay more taxes. If so vote , liberal. Im conservative and we believe in minimum Gov. Intervention. Low taxation, basically that prosperity is not found in Gov. Involvement with the private sector as in regulation of industry. Some is necessary but it should be kept tp a.minimum.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Would that my school would hold a mock election...
#strictacademyproblems
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Support a better party.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (38)
31.93%
No I don't (55)
46.22%
I work during the holidays (26)
21.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed