username5027658
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve sent nudes to a guy I’ve been talking for a long time , almost 10 months and he asked for them and he gave me some too. But now I feel guilty because the last time he told me he was tired and couldn’t “enjoy” it.
Now I’m really worried because I feel like he doesn’t like them or likes me and I’m going to prom with him.
I don’t know what to do , he is acting normal with me , but I feel bad and insecure about my body now even though he didn’t say anything bad about it
Last edited by username5027658; 1 week ago
iFlops
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Jesus what is the matter with you kids today. Why why why would you send naked pictures of yourself to someone. These things can be stored and used against you. Just imagine for a moment that you become famous. These pictures pop up on social media and bham..... There is your reputation gone. Have some self respect. Please.
Most girls who send nudes are insecure, and seek validation from others when they send it. OP is no different in that regard - she has shared this information as a way of seeking reassurance after feeling vulnerable, and seems to feel genuinely guilty about it. Shaming them is not helpful, I understand how you could think it's a ridiculous thing to do, but everyone has their own insecurities, and they just want to feel accepted.

(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Have you lost of sense of fun and excitement in your life?

Being naked doesn't ruin your reputation, it isn't that big of a deal. We are all human and sometimes we are naked :gasp:
Exactly, a human's most natural form is naked. I like the way you think
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (30)
26.32%
Spring (24)
21.05%
Autumn/Fall (30)
26.32%
Winter (22)
19.3%
I love them all equally (8)
7.02%