MadMaths
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi has any one applied to allianz, I haven't seen a thread made for this years program. Anyway I wanted to ask how long does allianz take in their application process because my perception from past applications is that they are very very slow in their recruitment process. I applied for one of their graduate schemes a week ago and I havent even got an invite to the online tests. A previous application I made said it was being considered for three months, so I just wanted to know if other people face this problem, or where they are in the process.
MadMaths
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Bump*
Mazz_96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey, It took them ten days to respond to me.
MadMaths
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Mazz_96)
Hey, It took them ten days to respond to me.
What graduate scheme?
Mazz_96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
The underwriting graduate scheme .
MadMaths
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Mazz_96)
The underwriting graduate scheme .
I applied on 31st October haven't heard anything, are you doing online tests?
leedsjf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I applied about 4 weeks ago, I was put through the online tests and video interview stage within 3 days in the first week. Assessment centres are at the end of the month, if you haven’t heard anything back by now for the application stage it may mean you haven’t been successful. Nothing wrong with sending them a polite email to inquire though.
leedsjf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I know they get thousands of applications so it may be hard for them to issue replies to everyone *
MadMaths
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by leedsjf)
I applied about 4 weeks ago, I was put through the online tests and video interview stage within 3 days in the first week. Assessment centres are at the end of the month, if you haven’t heard anything back by now for the application stage it may mean you haven’t been successful. Nothing wrong with sending them a polite email to inquire though.
What grad scheme did u apply for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (178)
70.63%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
18.25%
Yes but I might change my mind (28)
11.11%

Watched Threads