Luciddreams__
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was reading something on the daily express about an astroid terror 8 days before Christmas completely wiping out existence ? I’ve got this massive fear of death already and now I’m so scared the worlds gonna end , is this all fake or has anyone got any reassurance?
Acsel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Think logically for a second. If there were a real chance of existence being wiped out don't you think we'd all be a little more concerned about it? Not to mention you'd have heard of this sooner, and we'd be doing something about it.
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's all fake. Daily Express is an Outrage/Fear tabloid, it's their main audience. Every winter they claim we're going to die, and every summer they claim we're going to die.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Meh whats to be scared of? Either we're going to be wiped out by an asteroid or we're not. If we're not theres nothing to fear and if we are, well, theres nothing to be done about it anyway so we may as well KBO.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Luciddreams__)
I was reading something on the daily express about an astroid terror 8 days before Christmas completely wiping out existence ? I’ve got this massive fear of death already and now I’m so scared the worlds gonna end , is this all fake or has anyone got any reassurance?
Bigger question is that people still read the daily express? Absolute nonsense of a story and a paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (61)
32.8%
Spring (34)
18.28%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.73%
Winter (35)
18.82%
I love them all equally (10)
5.38%