Do Universities view applications on Saturday and Sunday? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I anticipate this post will be considered ill placed and subsequently moved, BUT, nevertheless, my question: do universities view applications on Saturday and Sunday?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I anticipate this post will be considered ill placed and subsequently moved, BUT, nevertheless, my question: do universities view applications on Saturday and Sunday?
As far as I’m aware, they don’t, but there can be a delay between Universities making decisions and those decisions being processed and showing up on UCAS, so some people receive their offers eg on a Saturday, but most Unis don’t make actual decisions at the weekend, even if offers appear then.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As far as I’m aware, they don’t, but there can be a delay between Universities making decisions and those decisions being processed and showing up on UCAS, so some people receive their offers eg on a Saturday, but most Unis don’t make actual decisions at the weekend, even if offers appear then.
Alright thank you
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For the majority of the year, no, we don’t. Near deadline dates some Uni’s may process at the weekend to ensure everyone gets a decision in time.

As above, Track is updated by UCAS so you may get a decision outside of a weekday anyway.
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As above - also you may get emails from Unis at the weekend but these are auto-generated emails, not someone actually pushing a button.

(and why on earth are you posting as Anonymous?)
LaPregunta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
As above - also you may get emails from Unis at the weekend but these are auto-generated emails, not someone actually pushing a button.

(and why on earth are you posting as Anonymous?)
I posted previously anonymously and forgot to change it. My bad!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (122)
69.32%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.32%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
11.36%

Watched Threads