Things that have made you chuckle whilst driving Watch

Candescence
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I just went out to get some petrol and on the way saw a company van with the initials PMS which made me laugh.

Then when i was filling up i saw a driving instructor clip the kerb in the petrol station, wrecking his hub cap. I couldn't help but smile, everyone makes mistakes :p: (Okay, so technically I wasn't driving but it was still funny)

Anyone care to share their experiences?
Skingods
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
some guy in a car going opposite singing and dancing his wee heart out as he was stopping for a red light! sooo funny!
Sync
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw somebody driving a G-Wiz once. The fact that anyone could be that stupid made me chuckle.
Jonathan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Smart cars with grass on (popular in West London).

Pimlico Plumbers numberplates. Their fleet of vans have plates such as

LO0 2 WET
FLU 55H
and a few others I can't remember.

People driving with their boot open (and not carrying anything).

People driving modified cars that look ridiculous (see Carbage for examples).
Oddball
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
KN51 0BB

Made me laugh
amy.dd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Watching a newspaper delivery boy trying to rollerblade up a hill whilst I was sitting in traffic, it took him ages.
Whilst waiting a long time at a red light, a woman trying to push a trolley over these bumps outside tescos car park (to stop people stealing the trolleys). She was putting so much energy into it and then the brakes got stuck on and she couldn't get them off. It was pouring with rain, serves her right for stealing the trolley. She then ran off with her handbag leaving all her shopping at which point the traffic lights turned green. My mate was in the car in front and another in the car behind me and we were all crying with laughter.
People singing really loudly whilst driving along. I CAN SEE YOU. But I do the same so I bet people have had a few laughs at me.
IcEmAn911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
licence plate with 1337 in it lol. toooo funny
Friggerpants
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dogs hanging their heads out of the windows, with their tongues hanging out, always a laugh!

My own numberplate, H4 WTF.
DJW
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Candescence)
I just went out to get some petrol and on the way saw a company van with the initials PMS which made me laugh.
On a similar theme I once saw a mover's van and the company was called "Mr Shifter", but it was in an Olde English style font that made the f look like another t.

I've also overtaken two women pushing a baby's cot on wheels along the road before aswell, which was utterly bizarre.
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw a licence plate which was P1 ERV.

Recenty funny: There were two parking spaces on the road outside my bfs. Woman infront set up for a parallel park into the space, I pulled up next to the car in the spaces behind her allowing her to park, so I could then get the other free space, as soon as she saw I was watching her park she paniced and drove off :p: bless

There are many comical moments in my car...
>Anna<
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ok...so I wasn't personally driving either times but I was in the car...

I once saw a car being towed by a caravan on the motorway. Maybe it's not that funny..but it was to me at the time.

Another time we saw this white van with "for a better erection call (telephone number)" written on the back doors and I'm pretty sure there was no other explanation of the services they offered.
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whenever i see a chavved up car tbh.

Then if at the red lights, them revving the tits of their engine trying to get me to race! Let them go first, they think they are beating me...and then i push the pedal down about 30% and leave their 1.2 twinsport for dead with a confused look always comical.
Freud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Today I saw a merc with the numberplate ending in pwn
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A horse trailer with a big front window open on a bypass had the horse sticking his head out with his eyes closed enjoying the wind XD sooo cute

A boy had a broken bicycle chain and was pedalling really fast but going really slowly!!
groovychez89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dont you just hate it when you see people picking in their noses whilst they are driving.. i dont get it! Just because you're in a car doesn't make you INVISIBLE!!
FyreFight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by groovychez89)
dont you just hate it when you see people picking in their noses whilst they are driving.. i dont get it! Just because you're in a car doesn't make you INVISIBLE!!

Yeah, but why would they care what some randomer on the road who they're never going to meet thinks about them?
jaw
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
was driving the other day and pulled behind a van with windows that had been blanked out in metal all round (excluding the ones up front of course), funny thing was, they still had the wipers installed, and they were going like the clappers..
jaw
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FyreFight)
Yeah, but why would they care what some randomer on the road who they're never going to meet thinks about them?
ha! you'd think so, but my mum drove past me doing it once! got a great snap on the phone :laugh:
jam_man
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw a South Devon Turf truck, quite normal, then as my eyes went on I saw the writing

"Visit our website at - http://www.getlaidbythebest.co.uk/"

I bet loads of you will go and take a look now!

My mate at work paints his cars with left over paint. His last one had flowers all over it, this one has that famous artwork with the squares/retangles overlapping eachother with black lines in between all in primary colours....oh and a few similey faces!
JC.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mostly Chav cars and anyone on a motorbike.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads