?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi, will this cause a problem?
PearlOrbit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Have you got a passport for this nationality? If so, you might want to let the universities know. It shouldn't be a big deal.
hogwarts99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
(Original post by PearlOrbit)
Have you got a passport for this nationality? If so, you might want to let the universities know. It shouldn't be a big deal.
Yeah, I do
Switch01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It shouldnt be too much of a problem, as long as ur primary nationality is correct
hogwarts99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Switch01)
It shouldnt be too much of a problem, as long as ur primary nationality is correct
Yeah, that one is correct. So, shall I stop worrying then?
PearlOrbit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by hogwarts99)
Yeah, I do
Ah, okay. I'd ask your teachers maybe, but if it helps I've got 3 nationalities (ikr, it's weird) and I only put 2 on UCAS, so we're in a similar situation. I've been told not to worry, but maybe when I'm coming round to choosing my firm and insurance, I'll let those two unis know. But if it would make you feel better, you can always just send a quick email so they know that you've got dual citizenship.
Then again, if you have an EU citizenship you should probably let them know, because that might have an impact as to your status after Brexit. But it's not something to really worry about, I should think!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Which nationalities are we talking about? Your second nationality might affect your fee status (in a good way!).
hogwarts99
Rep:
?
(Original post by PearlOrbit)
Ah, okay. I'd ask your teachers maybe, but if it helps I've got 3 nationalities (ikr, it's weird) and I only put 2 on UCAS, so we're in a similar situation. I've been told not to worry, but maybe when I'm coming round to choosing my firm and insurance, I'll let those two unis know. But if it would make you feel better, you can always just send a quick email so they know that you've got dual citizenship.
Then again, if you have an EU citizenship you should probably let them know, because that might have an impact as to your status after Brexit. But it's not something to really worry about, I should think!
Alright, thank you! My main nationality is a country in EU and I mentioned it
hogwarts99
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Which nationalities are we talking about? Your second nationality might affect your fee status (in a good way!).
Italian (main one as I was born there) and indian (second nationality from my parents)
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by hogwarts99)
Alright, thank you! My main nationality is a country in EU and I mentioned it
Love it where you make it a sneaky game to get basic information. If you arent claiming to be a UK national, but are claiming to be from the EU, then it wont matter what the other nationality is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (97)
56.07%
18-20 years old (no) (20)
11.56%
20-25 years old (yes) (27)
15.61%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (14)
8.09%