Did I miss a a phone call from Tesco. Watch

Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve applied for a Tesco job and last Tuesday I had a missed call from a number I called them up like 5 times and they don’t answer it. It was the same day my friend had a phone call from Tesco about an interview. What should I do?
Neilos
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could try calling the number listed for the store you applied to, even if it's different to the one you missed a call from. They might not know, but there's a chance they'll know who to ask.
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
google the phone number
Pro Gamer 2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by Neilos)
You could try calling the number listed for the store you applied to, even if it's different to the one you missed a call from. They might not know, but there's a chance they'll know who to ask.
I’ll ask them but it’s a new Tesco metro opening to me.
Pro Gamer 2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
google the phone number
Is that useful
Pro Gamer 2003
Rep:
?
The number is different to the Tesco number so could it potentially be the HR managers work/phone number.
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pro Gamer 2003)
Is that useful
In most cases yes. The google results will either point directly to the website of the place that called you (if they publish it).......or it will show listings from some variety of 'who called me?' services, where other people have asked/answered/reported what the number is. It's generally worth a shot if a mystery number is calling you.

(Original post by Pro Gamer 2003)
The number is different to the Tesco number so could it potentially be the HR managers work/phone number.
Possible, but it would be a bit odd for an HR manager to just let their phone ring out with no voicemail.
Last edited by StriderHort; 1 week ago
Pro Gamer 2003
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
In most cases yes. The google results will either point directly to the website of the place that called you (if they publish it).......or it will show listings from some variety of 'who called me?' services, where other people have asked/answered/reported what the number is. It's generally worth a shot if a mystery number is calling you.

Possible, but it would be a bit odd for an HR manager to just let their phone ring out with no voicemail.
I checked online and it says nothing. Only 02 users
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (98)
70.5%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise