The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2020
This week my trademark FPL blunder is to be delayed a little.

So while the opportunity remains :p:, why did so many of you captain Ronaldo away from home to Everton?
Reply 2021
I've got 6 from two players. But I'll have to subtract 4 for making an extra sub. So basically that negates all of Ronaldo's points... So I've got two points from VDS!!! :woo:
Anyone who watched the Everton match, who do you think will get the bonuses?
Reply 2023
Colesy
This week my trademark FPL blunder is to be delayed a little.

So while the opportunity remains :p:, why did so many of you captain Ronaldo away from home to Everton?

Because:
Cesc plays away to West Ham - a place Arsenal usually struggle at.
Lampard plays against Liverpool - no explanation needed.
Zaki plays against Villa - Villa aren't that easy to break down.
Defoe plays against Fulham - ...well, maybe I should have captained Defoe. :indiff:
I captained Defoe :love: Hat-trick against Fulham please :biggrin:
farhan

You probably don't need to have watched the game to make predictions as to where the points will be going :p:

I'll take a guess and say: Yobo, Fellaini/Arteta and Berbatov.
Ascient
You probably don't need to have watched the game to make predictions as to where the points will be going :p:

I'll take a guess and say: Yobo, Fellaini/Arteta and Berbatov.
:lolz:

I hope Berbatov gets some cos I got him.
I hope Arteta gets a couple, he should repay for me keeping him during Arsenal + Utd :p:
farhan

2 of Giggs, Fletcher, Pienaar, Fellaini and one random one that nobody agrees with :s-smilie:
Ronaldo VII
2 of Giggs, Fletcher, Pienaar, Fellaini and one random one that nobody agrees with :s-smilie:
Fabregas.
Colesy

1. Everton have not won at home all season.
2. Everton had conceded 10 goals in 4 games at home.
3. Everton have conceded more goals at home than anyone home or away this season.
4. Ronaldo looked good on Wed
5. Everton were 16th in the league
6. Everton have not kept a clean sheet at home in yonks.
7. Ronaldo is the most expensive player in the game and weeks away from winning world player of the year.
8. Your mum's face.
Reply 2031
Van der Sar, Evra and Ronny got me 6. :sadnod:

Defoe is my captain :biggrin:
mc_watson87
1-[insert loads of good reasons here, especially the last one :teeth:]8

Roffle. Ownage :biggrin:
Reply 2033
mc_watson87
1. Everton have not won at home all season.
2. Everton had conceded 10 goals in 4 games at home.
3. Everton have conceded more goals at home than anyone home or away this season.
4. Ronaldo looked good on Wed
5. Everton were 16th in the league
6. Everton have not kept a clean sheet at home in yonks.
7. Ronaldo is the most expensive player in the game and weeks away from winning world player of the year.
8. Your mum's face.

Lmao. That's a pretty damn good list of reasons get a bit desperate towards the end though :wink:, but considering Everton have already played Liverpool, Pompey and United in just 8 games would mean that barring amazing form they'd most likely be fairly low.

I just think Everton would have been tough to beat regardless and they did battle hard against Arsenal last week.

Plus you have a pretty good team.. Wait you don't even have Ronaldo as captain LOL. :s-smilie:

geoff_yin
Because:
Cesc plays away to West Ham - a place Arsenal usually struggle at.
Lampard plays against Liverpool - no explanation needed.
Zaki plays against Villa - Villa aren't that easy to break down.
Defoe plays against Fulham - ...well, maybe I should have captained Defoe.

Don't you have Ireland? Him at home to Stoke would have been a good bet I'd say.
Colesy
Lmao. That's a pretty damn good list of reasons get a bit desperate towards the end though :wink:, but considering Everton have already played Liverpool, Pompey and United in just 8 games would mean that barring amazing form they'd most likely be fairly low.

I just think Everton would have been tough to beat regardless and they did battle hard against Arsenal last week.

Plus you have a pretty good team.. Wait you don't even have Ronaldo as captain LOL. :s-smilie:

Fair enough.
Yea but the same argument goes for Rooney really lol. 1 point for my captain :woo:

C'MON Dawson! Not enough of my players playing today, i is bored. Hope Ade starts scoring again, if he can get 4 more points than Defoe it will justify my decision to take him out for Roon.

EDIT: WTF, when did Dawson get subbed and why!? =|
Reply 2035
mc_watson87
Fair enough.
Yea but the same argument goes for Rooney really lol. 1 point for my captain :woo:

C'MON Dawson! Not enough of my players playing today, i is bored. Hope Ade starts scoring again, if he can get 4 more points than Defoe it will justify my decision to take him out for Roon.

EDIT: WTF, when did Dawson get subbed and why!? =|

LOL. Hopefully Robson Souza can do the biz :wink:.

Deano Marney assist :smile: I'm a happy man so far. Shame he didnt score though :frown:.
Colesy
LOL. Hopefully Robson Souza can do the biz :wink:.

Deano Marney assist :smile: I'm a happy man so far. Shame he didnt score though :frown:.

Shame Marney is my 1st sub :colonhash:
Reply 2037
Ronaldo VII
Shame Marney is my 1st sub :colonhash:

Could be worse.

Could have been Schwarzer and Zaki on the bench last week :p:.
Reply 2038
1 bonus for Ronaldo...didn't deserve it at all today, but an extra 2 points is welcome by me.
Reply 2039
Colesy

Don't you have Ireland? Him at home to Stoke would have been a good bet I'd say.

I do have Ireland, but it doesn't seem right to captain someone who's only worth £6.3m :s-smilie:

At least I Ronaldo got a bonus point which adds another 2 to my total.

Latest