The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you can join, just a week left to sign up :biggrin:

unless you want to be behind on points that is
How do you change the formation in your squad? I keep switching round the players in the transfer section but i cannot change from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2!!

Can someone help out?
Reply 202
Will.here.i.am
How do you change the formation in your squad? I keep switching round the players in the transfer section but i cannot change from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2!!

Can someone help out?

Click the little arrow next to the 'i' on the player in your 4-4-2, i.e. the defender. Then click on the arrow next to the 'i' of a midfielder to put him into the team
Reply 203
jermaindefoe
you can join, just a week left to sign up :biggrin:

unless you want to be behind on points that is

I think whenever people join they will have their points from the beginning, as that is what happened last year. We should set a date to stop taking new people as it is unfair if people join late.
Ronaldo VII
I think whenever people join they will have their points from the beginning, as that is what happened last year. We should set a date to stop taking new people as it is unfair if people join late.

:ditto:
Reply 205
I'm in.

MidTableMediocrity :biggrin:
Reply 206
quick question.
How likely is it that RvP will be playing 90min??
I've joined:
Team Name: Football's Finest
Ronaldo VII

:ditto: I agree
TI-84
quick question.
How likely is it that RvP will be playing 90min??

More chance of C. Ronaldo joining Derby... :p:
Reply 210
good question! he will play our cl qualifier tommorow night so it only gives him 3 days to rest, which tells me wenger may opt for bendtner on saturday :ninja:

bang on right:p:
Reply 211
Eurosport | Tue, Aug 12, 18:30
Arsenal are hit by the news that midfielder Cesc Fabregas will miss the first two matches of the Premier League season. The 21-year-old picks up a hamstring strain that rules him out of the clashes with West Brom and Fulham, and the first leg of the Champions league qualifier against FC Twente.

im pretty sure 90% of the pl.com managers have to rethink their team now :awesome: including me :frown:
anelka9
im pretty sure 90% of the pl.com managers have to rethink their team now :awesome: including me :frown:

Oh ****, and me! :mad:
Reply 213
anelka9

I doubt 90% of people have Fabregas.
Reply 214
Ronaldo VII
I doubt 90% of people have Fabregas.

45.7% last week. Opting for Ballack till Fabregas is fit
Reply 215
I was going to have him in until late September but not anymore.
Reply 216
Darren Bent or Gabriel Agbonlahor. Hmm :beard:
You would have thought that his information sign would go red, like Ronaldo's...
Reply 218
Melancholy
You would have thought that his information sign would go red, like Ronaldo's...

Wont be confirmed yet.
Ah, rights.

Latest