The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Here's a n00b question:

If I still have £0.5m in transfers left after I choose my initial team, can this still be used in later transfers in the future?

:confused:
Reply 221
geoff_yin
Here's a n00b question:

If I still have £0.5m in transfers left after I choose my initial team, can this still be used in later transfers in the future?

:confused:

Yes. You can spend as much or as little of it as you want throughout the season.
Reply 222
Ronaldo VII
Yes. You can spend as much or as little of it as you want throughout the season.

Cheers :yy:
Im making my fantasy football team, but im really stuck with my funds

I am confused over 2 players, I wanted to put Samir Nasri in Midfield and Lescott in defence, but I'm worried as to whether nasri will play. He is expected to, but I want at least 60 mins play. its either them or joe cole and jagielka, but im not as keen on that because of some future fixtures.

should i take the risk with nasri??
Reply 224
By the looks of it he will play sometimes, but i dont think he will play as often as jagielka or cole. However he is probably going to do better than jagielka.
hmm ok. The reason i didnt want to put cole on was because I thought arsenal had better ixtures, but i'll probably change them now :smile:
Reply 226
Joelean(sp?) Lescott is not worth £7.0m!!
I would say pick defenders who are £6.0m but play for bigger teams.
I have an absolute peach of a defender for £6.0m but cant reveal.
I've Just joined - DayDreams United XD

:reddevil:
RepublikOfMancunia
I need advice on my goalkeepers though
At the minute I have Kirkland, with Schwarzer as a sub
Are these good or do you think i should invest in a better keeper??
Reply 229
joe hart?
Reply 230

Just wondering how much people have spent on their respective areas of their team?

Overall (as in, all players inc subs:smile:

Goalkeepers: 10.5
Defense: 27
Midfield: 37
Forwards: 25.5

My defense is looking a bit shallow tho, I have 3 decent defenders and then 2 ****ters

And annoyed about the loss of Fabregas! Suppose no one is willing to disclose a decent replacement? Have got Kuyt atm but not really convinced..
I join I join :biggrin:

The Sherminators is my team :biggrin:
Reply 232
Bevers
Just wondering how much people have spent on their respective areas of their team?

Overall (as in, all players inc subs:smile:

Goalkeepers: 10.5
Defense: 27
Midfield: 37
Forwards: 25.5

My defense is looking a bit shallow tho, I have 3 decent defenders and then 2 ****ters

And annoyed about the loss of Fabregas! Suppose no one is willing to disclose a decent replacement? Have got Kuyt atm but not really convinced..

Including subs is a waste, but okay:

Goalkeepers: £9.0m
Defenders: £26.5m
Midfield: £32m
Attack: £31m

(yes, I have £1.5m left in transfers)

edit: If your looking for a good swap for Fabregas, I would go for Ashley Young or Deco.
Reply 233
Need to know the managers of the following teams:

Bournville Benders
N-city
Ice FC
GoSco STFU
radicalteam1
AdAm_LuFc
X-Ray's Heroes III
Gonna-GUN-U-DOWN
Eye that ball
Simon's "Mint" Team
anyone feel the need to keep tinkering with your squad!!!!
lol
Reply 235
Not until I hear who is injured and who isn't in tomorrow's conferences.
Ronaldo VII
Need to know the managers of the following teams:

Bournville Benders
N-city
Ice FC
GoSco STFU
radicalteam1
AdAm_LuFc
X-Ray's Heroes III
Gonna-GUN-U-DOWN
Eye that ball
Simon's "Mint" Team

Im AdAm_LuFc but i didn't want to say because you will probably kick me off
Reply 237
Thanks.
Reply 238
adam_leeds
Im AdAm_LuFc but i didn't want to say because you will probably kick me off

Lol. Ronaldo's not that bad :colone:

-----------------------------

I'm making my team at the moment. By making, I mean I've selected Ashley Young and Johnleon Prescott and am struggling with the rest :hmmmm: I reckon Deco and Tevez could have excellent seasons and Tevez will probably start off well & hungry, whilst every other player will still be in that preseason vibe. Going to try and finish in the top 10 this time :w00t:
Hello! I've just joined. I'm Katie T.

Latest