The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

adam_leeds
Because i have a fulham defender gives me more of a chance of getting a clean sheet

But Fulham have a far, far better defence than Boro. Additionally, Schwarzer will often guarantee points for saves even if he concedes goals which makes him a fairly reliable bet.

Fair play though spreading the risk.
Cech
Bosingwa Vidic Carragher L. Young
Ronaldo (c) Murphy Valencia A. Young
Berbatov Cisse

Subs: Schwarzer, C. Cole, Ricketts.
so i guess you're betting man utd aren't gonna score v chelsea?

Why have Cech in and not Schwarzer when you have Berbatov up front?
good mermington
so i guess you're betting man utd aren't gonna score v chelsea?

Why have Cech in and not Schwarzer when you have Berbatov up front?

I think we'll score, but Cech will outscore Schwarzer in saves etc. It could be 0-0 with both cancelling each other out which would be good in terms of this. I don't think there will be a big difference between the two so sticking to what I've had since the start.
I'm torn between who to play, James or Schwarzer - James plays Man City, Schwarzer plays Blackburn. hmmm
The Stig
I'm torn between who to play, James or Schwarzer - James plays Man City, Schwarzer plays Blackburn. hmmm

The Portsmouth game is off, so you'll be getting Schwarzer anyway :smile:

Means Ireland and Robinho play twice in one gameweek now, instead of neither of them playing today :biggrin:
In a blatant steal of an earlier post, I've gone for this:

OUT: Drogba, Ireland, Alex
IN: Berbatov, Valencia, Evra
Villa are going to make me cry..
I have L.Young + A.Young and took out Agbonlahor last night..
H2H has A.Young + Barry + Agbonlahor, so he's already a goal + 2 assists better than me :frown:
peeps they r saying on ssn that villas second may go down as an og

however on the site they gave it to Agbonlahor

does this mean im guranteed of the points as they have marked it as him scoring on the fantasy footy site?
it was an OG to my eyes, but Villa 2-0 up on the counter is pretty dangerous. Only problem is Gab is recovering from a throat infection so won't play the whole game. Expect to see Delfouneso or Harewood at some point in the 2nd half
jermaindefoe
peeps they r saying on ssn that villas second may go down as an og

however on the site they gave it to Agbonlahor

does this mean im guranteed of the points as they have marked it as him scoring on the fantasy footy site?

Mm no im pretty sure they can change who its been given to..
Cos they have failed to credit players before and then give them a day or two later... I think the points given at the end of the round = final.
Fulham v Blackburn postponed also :colone:
Yeah I've had points cruelly taken away from me at the end of a gameweek many a time.

You get assists for own goals though I think so even if they take it off him, he'll still have the assist.
So prob Agbonlahor will get the assist instead of Barry?
Hmm my H2H has 2 fulham players... guess he wont be getting any points there then...
Even if it goes as an Agbonlahor goal it wasn't much of an assist so I'm not even sure Barry would get the points for it.
Colbert
Even if it goes as an Agbonlahor goal it wasn't much of an assist so I'm not even sure Barry would get the points for it.

You get points for any assist.
Not if it's as indirect as that.

Regardless it's going to be an OG as the shot was possibly off target so Barry shouldn't get anything either way.
Reply 3257
Re: Postponed matches

Is there any chance that these matches will be rescheduled to still be played in this gameweek? Or will they definitely be played in a later gameweek? Would be so good to have Fulham miss a gameweek - that will show those people who have three Fulham defenders in their team!!!

P.S. Villa lose their clean sheet too. :woo:
Good, as my Cup opponent has both Barry and Agbonlahor :colonhash: He needs the points though, he is down to 10 players (including Hull's Garcia, a Bolton defender away at Arsenal and 4 defenders in Sunday's United v Chelsea, with Lampard captain).

Ffs can't even keep a clean sheet at home to the bottom club :rolleyes:
I had a dilemma earlier on who to play out of James and Schwarzer... and now neither are playing :shifty:

Latest