The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll struggle to make 30 :laugh:
Reply 3901
Masterstroke making Clichy my captain tbh...
adam_leeds
23 pre bonus from 4 players. But only have 6 more players left to play. And my cup opponent has 35 pre bonus with 4 players left.

32 opponent has 49.
42 with 5 to play
Reply 3904
33. :dry:

Schwarzer and Lampard are killing me with all their clean sheets and goals respectively...
Reply 3905
I have 33 too. I need Aston Villa and Man City to do well but it hardly matters in terms of my H2H as my opponent has 4 Portsmouth players + Tevez with David James as his captain :laugh:
Hasan
I have 33 too. I need Aston Villa and Man City to do well but it hardly matters in terms of my H2H as my opponent has 4 Portsmouth players + Tevez with David James as his captain :laugh:

That sucks, at least your H2H can get double 0 from James :teeth:

Although, it depends if he has Kranky & Johnson as well. They are in quite good form atm. Those 2 beauties relish these big games.

7 so far ( :borat: ), with 10 players still to play.. :ninja:
Ronaldo VII where are you in the league

And I'm having a **** week

17 points. Still got four players left to play.
weirdwakkidolli

Went into this gameweek first. After yesterday's dismal 14, I'm joint first with lfc4life. Wasn't expecting a good week with United not playing, but Liverpool and Arsenal failing to do much didn't help.
weirdwakkidolli

Ah you're Amy, you've been my close competition for months.
I was curious who this girl that was ahead of me was. :tongue:
Good to see that you're a United fan!
Reply 3910
Red card for Dean Marney... :colonhash:

As soon as "1354: RED CARD Hull" appeared on BBC live text, I knew it was going to be for the only Hull player I have - Marney. It just seems like destiny that I will have the player who gets sent off... :dry:

EDIT: Sorensen doesn't even play 90 minutes, so he only gets one point for me as well... Whelan didn't even start. Fantastic.

EDIT 2: Super sub Whelan gets me 6 points and salvages my gameweek to a half decent 41 points. Considering I used all four subs, and made only one chance this week, that's not bad! Plus, Arsenal are still 6 points behind Villa! :woo:
58 for the week.
Good gameweek for me, up 3 places to 9th, with 8th and 7th hot on the radar.
Reply 3912
wtf happened to Aston Villa and Man City? They had relatively easy matches. Ah well, at least I won my H2H.

In other news Man Utd won the league cup!! :woo:
mc_watson87
Ah you're Amy, you've been my close competition for months.
I was curious who this girl that was ahead of me was. :tongue:
Good to see that you're a United fan!

Aaaah youve gone above me after my **** week lol
I'll soon be beating you again though.

And I am rather proud of my position too :yep:
Horrible week of 22, my 2nd worst, but manage to keep hold of the lead. My cushion has gone though.
Reply 3915
Moved up one place to 16th I think. Been a while since I've gone up or down in the TSR league.
I'm confused. When do I need to make the transfers for this weeks fixtures for?
Reply 3917
The Stig
I'm confused. When do I need to make the transfers for this weeks fixtures for?

You have up until 7.30pm on Tuesday to make any changes.
Mendy, Skrtel or Jo to play? Bearing in mind i love Mendy and I think my mother has a better footballing mind than Jo.
Also should i take a 4 point hit with Lennon for Ireland.
Reply 3919
mc_watson87
Mendy, Skrtel or Jo to play? Bearing in mind i love Mendy and I think my mother has a better footballing mind than Jo.
Also should i take a 4 point hit with Lennon for Ireland.

Just because Lennon has had one or two good games, doesn't mean it will continue. I've learnt that lesson from Jo already...

Skrtel is a good shout, although he has been liable for quite a few of the goals that Liverpool have conceded.

Latest