The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

geoff_yin
:dry:

I bet Jo scores just to rub it in.

He wont lol
Reply 3941
Whelan gets a second assist!

He goes the whole season without scoring/assisting, then in the past two days, he gets on goal and two assists! Perfect timing as well as he is coming into my first team due to other players not playing! What a totally unexpected super-sub he turned out to be!
Lennon with 2 goals :cool: (with 100 mins left to play :cool:)
Reply 3943
mc_watson87
Lennon with 2 goals :cool: (with 100 mins left to play :cool:)

Bah, forgot Spurs play twice.

At least not too many people have Lennon in their team.

EDIT:

YES! Fulham lose their clean sheet!!!
******* Manucho! ='(

Just cost me 12 points =\
Reply 3945
Just hope Fulham concede in their second game too. That will show those people who captained Schwarzer!!!
Damnit..
Reply 3947
From what I've read from BBC Livetext, Andy Johnson had loads of chances to score as well, but didn't take them, which is a shame...
geoff_yin
Just hope Fulham concede in their second game too. That will show those people who captained Schwarzer!!!

I've already been shown good and proper after Cech scored 10 points, including 3 bonus :frown:
Reply 3949
Ronaldo VII
I've already been shown good and proper after Cech scored 10 points, including 3 bonus :frown:

Well all will be forgotten if Fulham keep a clean sheet in their second game tbh, which is quite likely.

Carlton Cole is giving me a headache now as I was just about to draft him in for West Ham's match against West Brom (at home..).
Bloody Fulam tbh. At least Anelka didn't play, so I get Ian Ashbee coming in with his massive 6 points. Also, ffs at Corluka not playing :colonhash:
If Schwarzer gets a clean sheet in the second game last night's shambles 94th minute goal will be forgotten.

It was slightly negated by the fact I transferred Modric in a couple weeks back and Lennon this week who both ended up saving me from another embarrasing score.
Reply 3952
Nice one I'm only 11 points off top or so now.. :wink:
Ronaldoos completely undeserved three bonus points has worked out well for me.
The Stig
Ronaldoos completely undeserved three bonus points has worked out well for me.

That pissed me off.
He didn't have a bad game. He deserved a goal :yep:
Ronaldo VII

Yeaa, yeaaa.
Rooney deserved 3, no question. Park 2 and Ronaldo deserved max 1, one nice burst of acceleration, that was it. :woo:

(I decided to risk getting rid of him)

If Schwarzer (c), Dempsey and Lennon > 12, I move up 1 place, >22 2 places.
Reply 3957
Ronaldo VII

Yeah, but was he good enough to deserve three bonus points?

:curious:
geoff_yin
Yeah, but was he good enough to deserve three bonus points?

:curious:

Nah, they belonged to Rooney, without doubt.
I just need O'shea to be automatically subbed in along with Di Michele, to get me 12 more points.

Still a ****ty score though.. :ninja:

Latest