The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4200
kai4321
On 49 with Lescott and Jagielka to play. Also Wright-Phillips but it says "Ankle Injury - Doubtful".

51 with +2 bonus for Lampard. Come on Lescott and Jagielka! I could go from 5th to 2nd in my little school league with some good points from them tomorrow!
48 with Baines, L.Young and Hangeland to play :biggrin:
Lampard + captaincy = master stroke :p:
Reply 4202
sarforaz
48 with Baines, L.Young and Hangeland to play :biggrin:
Lampard + captaincy = master stroke :p:

I was adamant that I had put him as captain so didn't bother checking till just today when I realised he wasn't.
Reply 4203
A crappy 32 points for me. So should have transferred in Lampard instead of Gerrard this week.

If it weren't for Arshavin and Fabregas, I would have 12 points!

I thought bringing in Djourou would be a masterstroke for £4.3m. Now he's injured his knee and will be out for a few weeks! :rant:
36 pre bonus shocking week god dam gerrard and ronaldo(c)
Reply 4205
41 points post-bonus (I doubt Baines will get any bonus points).

At least my midfield consists of Ronaldo, Lampard, Fabregas and Gerrard now! :proud:
geoff_yin

At least my midfield consists of Ronaldo, Lampard, Fabregas and Gerrard now! :proud:

OMG... how?
Reply 4207
The Sherminator
OMG... how?

Just made two transfers this morning, so currently my team is:

VDS
Skrtel-Baines-Djourou-Melchiot
Ronaldo-Lampard-Gerrard-Fabregas
Davies-Beattie

Subs:
Whelan, Di Michele, Bassong

I realise that Djourou will probably be out for a few weeks now, so I will transfer him out for Luke Young or Jonny Evans (depending on how fit Rio Ferdinand is). Plus, Wigan have a double gameweek in week 36 with one of those matches against West Brom. Melchiot misses the next gameweek though, so I'll let Whelan have a go against Blackburn.
70 with Stevie Ireland and Robinho to play.
geoff_yin

VDS
Davies-Beattie

Subs:

I realise that Djourou will probably be out for a few weeks now, so I will transfer him out for Luke Young or Jonny Evans (depending on how fit Rio Ferdinand is). Plus, Wigan have a double gameweek in week 36 with one of those matches against West Brom. Melchiot misses the next gameweek though, so I'll let Whelan have a go against Blackburn.

Not half bad :yep:

But you are really relying on them, because your defense and attack are both quite weak, especially the defense :p:
Reply 4210
The Sherminator

But you are really relying on them, because your defense and attack are both quite weak, especially the defense :p:

It would have been much better with:

VDS
L Young-Skrtel-Baines-Djourou

But Djourou had to do his knee in yesterday didn't he! Villa have a decent run of fixtures from now until the end of the season anyway. Plus VDS has a double gameweek soon.
The Sherminator

Defence looks pretty good to me
Reply 4212
Bah - down to 14th in the TSR league due to Dempsey scoring for The Sherminators! :p:
geoff_yin
Bah - down to 14th in the TSR league due to Dempsey scoring for The Sherminators! :p:

:yep:

Perhaps another goal, and a few bonus points please :biggrin:
Anyone else very annoyed when your 2 bottom subs (in my case Kevin Davies and Fulham's Etuhu) massively outscore just about every other player in your team? I had Davies captain last week ffs.
Another Dempsey goal please?

Edit: Yipee :smile:
Reply 4216
geoff_yin

VDS
Davies-Beattie

Subs:

Tbf though Geoff you've lost something like 92 points from transfers alone. And that's not including points regarding transfers for players that came in and did nothing, or were like Djourou this week.

Huge huge amount.. It'll keep you from reaching the top I promise you.
I am sure this is wrong, but it is showing on Fantasy Football that Dempsey scored 3 :p: Wouldn't mind if it stayed that way :wink:
Dempsey and Cahill have salvaged my week! :biggrin:

I'm sure FF just reads BBC sport and the correction on Dempsey's goal has confused them lol
Reply 4219
The Sherminator
I am sure this is wrong, but it is showing on Fantasy Football that Dempsey scored 3 :p: Wouldn't mind if it stayed that way :wink:

He's on 2 goals and he's off now :frown:.

Latest