The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4440
Can't believe Gerrard didn't score! He had like five good shots on target, plus a shot that hit the bar in the 91st minute! I really hope he gets the thee bonus points to make up for it.
A massive 32 with L.Young to play.. Thankfully my H2H only has 23 with Milner to play. Hopefully I should be ok!
Reply 4442
sarforaz
A massive 32 with L.Young to play.. Thankfully my H2H only has 23 with Milner to play. Hopefully I should be ok!

You're in the exact same position as me!!! Won my H2H too :smile:
geoff_yin
You're in the exact same position as me!!! Won my H2H too :smile:

What position you in the TSR league? :eek:
Reply 4444
sarforaz
What position you in the TSR league? :eek:

No no no, I meant I too am on 32 points with only Luke Young to play! :p:

I'm in 15th at the moment I think, just ahead of Farhan.
geoff_yin
No no no, I meant I too am on 32 points with only Luke Young to play! :p:

I'm in 15th at the moment I think, just ahead of Farhan.

Yea I know what you meant, was just curious where you were :p:
Reply 4446
sarforaz
Yea I know what you meant, was just curious where you were :p:

:dry:

Well now you know!
Reply 4447
Ronaldo VII
Ronaldo was never going to play, whereas Torres captain against relegation bound Newcastle was a far better decision. Injury got you off the hook.

I didn't do my research into Ronaldo, I just logged in quickly Friday I think it was and transferred Arbeloa in I think. Ronnie was left in as the cap man from straight after last gameweek.

All I said was karma for the smug reactions :rolleyes:.

Unless Gareth Barry and Marlon Harewood play insanely good (likely to be just Barry even having the opportunity) I will win my H2H league.

EDIT - Probably not, guy in second has to win and he doesn't look like it atm. He needs 10 points out of both Trashley and Luke Young for Villa. And that's if I lose which isn't likely. Villa gonna have to win like 5-0 or something basically with goals from Barry and Young to stop me in H2H.
Colesy
Unless Gareth Barry and Marlon Harewood play insanely good (likely to be just Barry even having the opportunity) I will win my H2H league.

Marlon Harewood is currently plying his trade in the Championship so doubtful he'll be impressing much :wink:

Unbelievably my H2H had Vidic captained and therefore the 18 points from him has killed me off :frown:
Reply 4449
Colbert
Marlon Harewood is currently plying his trade in the Championship so doubtful he'll be impressing much :wink:

Unbelievably my H2H had Vidic captained and therefore the 18 points from him has killed me off :frown:

Even better then. :biggrin:
40 at the moment, with A. Young still to play & Ronaldo to be autosubbed out for Upson (6 more points).

Not bad, having Arshavin paid off well.
Arshavin is playing real sick right now. Having Adebayor was useless, I should have bought Arshavin, didn't think he would do that well!
.Andrew.
40 at the moment, with A. Young still to play & Ronaldo to be autosubbed out for Upson (6 more points).

Not bad, having Arshavin paid off well.

btw, what match is that clip in your sig from? did bosingwa got sent off rite?
Reply 4453
Bosingwa didn't get sent off. Not even a yellow iirc.

Arshavin is averaging around 8 points a game since he's arrived! :eek:

Really shouldn't have taken him out. Meh. He'll be in my team next season! :p:
Yea Arshavin seems the best player to have in your side in recent weeks...
Hmm 2nd place in my H2H is on 45 (with subs) vs 45 for his opponent.
One guy has Agbonlahor and A.Young the other has Turner and Giovanni...
I've had Arshavin since January :teeth:

So far, I have 47, with Benayoun to be subbed in instead of Torres, and Davies and Milner to play.
The Sherminator
btw, what match is that clip in your sig from? did bosingwa got sent off rite?

Chelski v Liverpools last league game - 1st February 2009.

Amazingly, no yellow.. :teeth:
Stu Laverty
I've had Arshavin since January :teeth:

So far, I have 47, with Benayoun to be subbed in instead of Torres, and Davies and Milner to play.

I wish he came to the PL in the summer. Would have banged in so many more + that 4 against Liverpool & so many more assists!! Beast!!
Arshavin is a FF wet-dream. Like Stephen Ireland and Vidic.
Reply 4459
Yeah my worse ff decision this season has to be getting rid of Arshavin so I could fund a transfer for Lampard, totally forgetting that he might not perform as well with the CL semi's looming...

Latest