The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
lfc4life
Depends on the number of transfers in and out. Only rise 0.1m at a time, but looks like the likes of Bosingwa, Ashton, Agbonlahor etc will rise tonight. When player drops though is hard to tell, It never seemed to be obvious last year.

Ronaldo VII
There value goes up when loads of people have transferred them in. They rise in 0.1m installments.

Cheers lads! Just transferred in Bosingwa for Lescott since Bosingwa surely will rise in price. Lescott is £1.0 more expensive than Bosingwa! :eek:

I thought Bosingwa was injured for at least another two weeks, that's why he wasn't in my initial team! :mad:
Reply 581
lfc4life
Ditto, I put Jagielka in for Bosingwa. Now I'm undoing it one week in. Aw well, no point hit needed at least.

Yep confirmed now, Bosingwa in.

Hopefully my players avoid injury on internationals *cough RVP*
Why was Bosingwa subbed?
Reply 583
lfc4life
Yep confirmed now, Bosingwa in.

Hopefully my players avoid injury on internationals *cough RVP*

Heh. In my case, it's more, "Hopefully my players HAVE avoided injury from the first game of the season!"
Reply 584
mc_watson87
Why was Bosingwa subbed?

Prob cos he had been injured so would be less fit than the others.
Cool (y)
Reply 586
Lol bojinov couldn't even pass the warm up before he got injured
Lol he must be gutted, didn't even make the first game of the season
Shame he was in my team.
Reply 587
I was disappointed that Gary Neville didn't play...
I was hoping he would.
Still in my team, What do you UTD fans think?? He'll play or not?
TI-84
I was disappointed that Gary Neville didn't play...
I was hoping he would.
Still in my team, What do you UTD fans think?? He'll play or not?

He'll get his fair share of games...
Reply 589
He played 75 mins for the reserves last night so who knows lol. I thought he would play against Newcastle tbh.
Ronaldo VII
He played 75 mins for the reserves last night so who knows lol. I thought he would play against Newcastle tbh.

So did I, but seems Fergie didn't think it was his stage...
Reply 591
Ronaldo VII

:rofl:
united's short lived captain, didn't even get a full game for reserves.
Doubt he'll play for 90 mins for the XI then :no: damn
Reply 592
hey whats the code i cant open it i want to join!!
Hey ive joined the league! Im THe Big Ram Supreme! the above post is me but it seems i created a new account or something above! i dont know what happend!
Reply 594
I had to use my wildcard because my team sucked. Now it's:

Cech.
A.Cole. Bosingwa. Carragher. Dosenna.
Bentley. Geovanni. Arteta.
Adebayor. Torres. Yakubu.

I like, I like.
Reply 595
Chelsea keeper and 2 defenders and 2 liverpool defenders? :unsure:
Reply 596
Yeah you need at least one United/Arsenal defender in there IMO.

EDIT: It's really going to be touch and go whether Ballack will be fit for Wigan!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4012668,00.html

:hmmmm:
Reply 597
geoff_yin
Yeah you need at least one United/Arsenal defender in there IMO.

Nah, Arsenal aren't in the league of the other top 3 in terms of clean sheets. That's not a dig, and it doesn't mean arsenal don't have as good a defence, but in past seasons they've always had way less clean sheets so I don't see it changing.

Too much defenders from the same team is a risk though.
Reply 598
lfc4life
Nah, Arsenal aren't in the league of the other top 3 in terms of clean sheets. That's not a dig, and it doesn't mean arsenal don't have as good a defence, but in past seasons they've always had way less clean sheets so I don't see it changing.

Too much defenders from the same team is a risk though.

Fair enough, but hopefully our full backs will make up for their lack of clean sheets with quite a few assists from the wings. :smile:

But a Vidic/Evra is worth a punt surely instead of three Chelsea players at the back!
Reply 599
geoff_yin
Fair enough, but hopefully our full backs will make up for their lack of clean sheets with quite a few assists from the wings. :smile:

But a Vidic/Evra is worth a punt surely instead of three Chelsea players at the back!

I hope so too, I have Clichy. :biggrin:

As for Vidic/Evra-maybe, but they miss a week then have chelsea and liverpool away, so I'd hold off.

Latest