The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Ronaldo VII
Not even Ronaldo can score before it kicks off :unsure:

LOL.
Faiza.
Ooooh. Someone's sour indeed. :p: It's okay. :hugs: Just don't make the same mistake next time.

Why couldn't everyone just have joined in the same gameweek as me. :sad: That way, I wouldn't be last!

I will make the mistakes i want to make thank you very much! Zaki is a must have tbh. Wigan have had a higher % of clean sheets than Liverpool since Bruce took over, Figuerora i think is hence again a must if you're going cheap in defence, which I am. And I last week i chose between Valencia and Ireland. Wigan had 2 home games and City had 2 hard games. So i put in Valencia and he scored last week with Ireland gettin like 2. Don't see him gettin many this week either. I'll put him in eventually tho. I think that fully justifies Wigan players. I think Wigan will massively punch above their weight this season, so I see no worry getting their really cheap players.

Arsenal... I thought they'd do well this week tbh, I was very confident, I think Sunderland are a horrible team despite my love of Keane. But unfortunately they didn't. Mis-judgig the outcome of that game was a mistake. Ade and Clichy are in a lot of teams and they are in mine aswell, I was tempted to spend 4 points to get in Berb instead of Ade but I cba with spending points. Denilson has been superb for points scoring this season for his price, so I have no regrets as having him as my third Arsenal player. I have 5 quality players left, so we'll see how it goes.

_|__

Laevis
Too many people from just two (erratic) teams. I mean 6 players from 2 teams can ruin your whole week if they do poorly like they have today :o:

Have you watched a single Wigan game this season? I've watched all but one of their games and they are a ******* sexy team. They were well unfortunate today. It was domination. I find it strange how you can describe a team as erratic who were unbeaten in 6, and their only loss of the season came to Chelsea 1-0. =S
rer: how do i change my captain? i know its a big ask , but could someone help please.

edit- sorted
Reply 1783
Lol I took out Brown for Neville.

I'm such a tool.
Its batty that Brown isn't definite first team =\
If Rooney survives the Internationals, he is in. If people start to transfer him in and Adebayor out, I'll do it early.
Reply 1786
mc_watson87
I will make the mistakes i want to make thank you very much!

You do that :p:

Yeah I have Zaki too, but I don't have Clichy or Ade. I don't change my team that often and I think I'm pretty okay with the players I have so far.
Faiza.

Why couldn't everyone just have joined in the same gameweek as me. :sad: That way, I wouldn't be last!

You could have still been last.

Faiza.
You do that :p:

Yeah I have Zaki too, but I don't have Clichy or Ade. I don't change my team that often and I think I'm pretty okay with the players I have so far.

Zaki plays for a different team to Clichy and Ade.
Reply 1788
mc_watson87
You could have still been last.

True. But I like to think I wouldn't have been.

Zaki plays for a different team to Clichy and Ade.

I know you silly. I was referring to what you said about Zaki being a must and you having Ade & Clichy.

Anyway, Man. Utd. game. Tata.
Reply 1789
Decent haul from captain Ronaldo. Hopefully he'll pick up 1 bonus point or something.

26 points from 4 players at the moment.
Reply 1790
Haha. Wigan had 3 players that got bonus points; but they lost! :p:
3 bonus for Adebayor :teeth:
Reply 1792
adebayor didnt do much tbf :frown: rvp got 2 bonus points:p:

rooney looks like he is on a roll!

i sense goals goals goals in tommorows matches!
Reply 1793
I'm now in the top 5,000.

Imagine if I had Brown :|.
Reply 1794
Ronaldo VII
Not even Ronaldo can score before it kicks off :unsure:

I think someone missed the joke :teeth: :unsure:
Fantasy site still hasn't updated! Piss take...
Reply 1796
Slipped down to 4th in the league, hopefully back up to previous 3rd at least tomorrow.

Leavis- I'll have to stop giving advice now, your getting too close :biggrin:
My H2H got crap all points today BUT one of his subs is Brown who i think will come into play since one of his guys didnt play at all today :frown:
Reply 1798
My decision to start Carlton Hung pays off :wink:.

Why was his second chalked off :frown:.
Reply 1799
Ahh I'm happy now :smile:.

Liverpool conceded, decision to bench Reina justified for now :smile:.

Latest