The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I accidentally forgot to make my transfers this week, but Stephen Ireland scored and Ferdi kept a clean sheet, and the CFC are doing alright atm. This makes me smile, even if my captain was accidentally still Adebayor and they stumped against Sunderland.
only my two transfers in ronaldo and c.cole got more than 2 points each this week. balls
62 points so far this week
Reply 1803
49 before bonuses with Arteta to complete a half still.

Disappointed Robson and SWP had nothing in the City goals.

Happy Reina screwed up :wink:.
Goals for Torres, Ireland and Fabregas, cleansheets for Paul Robinson, Bosingwa and Ferds, another big score for me.
50 + bonuses for me. Nothing spectacular but half decent. Probably lose my H2H. He is on 48 (-4) + bonuses and will probably get some for Lampard/Torres/Defoe/SWP. He needs 6 more than me :s:
The site's not working for me, but I've got two clean sheets, an assist in midfield (plus clean sheet), a goal from midfield, and an assist from a striker. Not particularly great but it could be worse. Just wish I'd remembered my transfers and brought Giovanni in :frown:

Ronaldo - you say you reckon Defoe and Lamp will get bonuses? Please tell me Defoe scored Pompey's second :excited:
Jonah Ramone
The site's not working for me, but I've got two clean sheets, an assist in midfield (plus clean sheet), a goal from midfield, and an assist from a striker. Not particularly great but it could be worse. Just wish I'd remembered my transfers and brought Giovanni in :frown:

Ronaldo - you say you reckon Defoe and Lamp will get bonuses? Please tell me Defoe scored Pompey's second :excited:

Defoe did :frown: Lampard had a hand in both goals too (my opponent has him as captain :s:) so think he'll get one too. Although, you can never be certain who will get the bonuses, those two seem pretty certain.
Reply 1808
Certain....bonuses....same sentence :confused:

45 plus bonuses, hopefully Defoe, SWP, Young, Bosingwa, Traore or Reina get some

I wish I had the money for a £12m Striker :frown:
Reply 1809
Jonah Ramone

You're on 50 at the moment and look certain to get some bonuses tbh. Lampard will get 3 and Defoe will get 2. Oh, and Yakubu might score a late winner :teeth:

Heard (read) it hear first :colondollar:
Ronaldo VII
Defoe did :frown: Lampard had a hand in both goals too (my opponent has him as captain :s:) so think he'll get one too. Although, you can never be certain who will get the bonuses, those two seem pretty certain.

Ok. I've got the site up now. I need Yakubu to score a winner against Newcastle to bump me up a bit.

Oh. Adebayor got me 8. 50 points for the week so far. Actually not as bad as I thought.

EDIT: Cool stuff Laevis :awesome:
I think taking Agbonlahor and Ashton out for Defoe and Carlton Cole this week was a good move! :woo:
Site's down. :frown:
jaydoh
Site's down. :frown:

Isn't, just slow.
Reply 1814
The Stig
I think taking Agbonlahor and Ashton out for Defoe and Carlton Cole this week was a good move! :woo:

You only just got rid of Ashton :|.
Ronaldo VII
Isn't, just slow.

It keeps saying "Internet explorer cannot display webpage"
jaydoh
It keeps saying "Internet explorer cannot display webpage"

Working fine for me :s: I'm waiting for bonuses.
Colesy
You only just got rid of Ashton :|.

haha yeah, there were other players that needed transfering took priority.
Reply 1818
No bonus points for me at all today.

Reckon I'm gonna be overtaken tbh, haven't checked :frown:.
Reply 1819
I nice round 60 points for me!

Surely must be in the top 10 in the TSR league now.

Won my H2H comfortably. 7 wins out of 7!

:smile:

Latest