The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1900
Was forced to make a last minute transfer -4 :frown:.

Sagna out for Agger.

Ronaldo as Captain.

Reina
Brown - Agger - Bosingwa - Evra
Ronaldo (C) - SWP - Arteta - Denilson
Cole - Robinho

Bench - Schwarzer/Marney - Zaki - Barnett
I transfered Defoe out for Berbatov, and Ronaldo is my captain. I was thinking of transfering Denilson out for Ireland but I didn't want to get points deducted as I need them! :p:
Lol ive taken so many -4 deductions :biggrin:
But thats usually because I want to drop a defender/midfield/striker for someone in a different position, so usually need a new one of that position + the one i wanted in the 2nd position :p:
I can't see my team because of the updates taking place; I guess I missed out on changing my team then :frown:
Reply 1904
sarforaz
Lol ive taken so many -4 deductions :biggrin:
But thats usually because I want to drop a defender/midfield/striker for someone in a different position, so usually need a new one of that position + the one i wanted in the 2nd position :p:

It'll bring you down big time by the end of the season trust me.

I did it loads last season and thought.. It's only 4 points, but it really adds up :frown:.
Oh i know, but I cant help it, I like to fiddle with my team :p:
40 + 38 + 28 + 58 + 40 + 44 + 69 = 317 but im on 309... So I guess ive done it twice and used my wild card already :p: Couldve been 10 places higher without losing those 8 points :eek:
Hmm.. maybe I should stop doing that...
Petr Cech didn't start, presume he is injured :s: Cmon Schwarzer, prove your worth :teeth: Home to Sunderland, there is every chance lol.

My H2H opponent made 6 transfers costing him 20 points :laugh: funny thing is, he kept in Ashley Cole and Zaki, neither will play today lol. He has Ronaldo and Rooney (c), as I have, so he needs his smaller players to make up a 20 point deficit which will never happen as they are pretty poor. Expecting a good 30+ point win this week :cool:
Ronaldo VII
Petr Cech didn't start, presume he is injured :s: Cmon Schwarzer, prove your worth :teeth: Home to Sunderland, there is every chance lol.

My H2H opponent made 6 transfers costing him 20 points :laugh: funny thing is, he kept in Ashley Cole and Zaki, neither will play today lol. He has Ronaldo and Rooney (c), as I have, so he needs his smaller players to make up a 20 point deficit which will never happen as they are pretty poor. Expecting a good 30+ point win this week :cool:
Zaki won't play today?
Isnt Zaki injured? he's meant to be a doubt anyway..?
Ronaldo, I wish my H2H were that strange :s-smilie:
I'd like to think I can win mine..
Zaki is a major doubt according to Brucie. Tear in him hamstring right at the start of the International window.
Oh right. On SSN about an hour ago they said Zaki said he's okay to play and that Heskey is injured. Something like that.
Reply 1911
Cole isn't playing, Cech isn't playing, Zaki won't play apparently, good start to the game week this is. Subs better do something :p:
Reply 1912
Why are any of you relying on Zaki to score against Liverpool at home anyway? They are really solid at home.
Kalou seems to be the player that everyone wanted, already on 16 points, will probably hit 19 with bonuses but only 0.3% of teams have him selected :p:
(I dont have him btw)
Hmm since when was Cech injured.
My reserve keeper is the Boro keeper :teeth:
:rofl:
mc_watson87
Hmm since when was Cech injured.
My reserve keeper is the Boro keeper :teeth:

:rofl:

As for Zaki (who starts), he has more chance of getting points than people's subs, I'd bet. Who knows though.
Zaki has had that dodgy hamstring for ages, but they've been playin him thru the pain.
My H2H could have up to 3 players getting no points I think :s-smilie:
He's got a lot of players who arent playing, and 2 of his subs are injured too.. So only one should come into play i think.
sarforaz
My H2H could have up to 3 players getting no points I think :s-smilie:
He's got a lot of players who arent playing, and 2 of his subs are injured too.. So only one should come into play i think.

You should be happy :p: . I have a very dodgy team for next week actually. I will hardly make any points.

Latest