Boyfriend accusing me of rape Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I need help i am actually ****ting myself. I need to calm down, I feel like I'm going to have a panick attack.

Ever since we've got together my boyfriend has gone ON at me to give him head. I've said no because I do think it's gross (I've done it in previous relationships). Anyway about 2 weeks ago I was feeling adventurous and it was in the morning. He'd told me to wake him up when I woke up, so I thought I'd wake him up in a interesting way . He made out he loved it etc etc. NOW we are no longer together (i ended it 2days ago).

He has said to me that I abused him when he was asleep and took full advantage :rolleyes: and I'M lucky he hasn't gone to the Police as this is a form of rape (sexual assault). I have no idea where this has come from. It was a pretty bitter brake up but he keeps saying he is going to the Police. I have no idea what to do. What if I'm at home and the Police come round here, to my parents, and arrest me. I can't believe this is happening. All because I wanted to be a better girlfriend.
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think that conviction would get any-where near court. Something similar happened on the peep show a while back, but no convictions there.

I think he is just being a **** really.
Local_United_Fan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL. Sorry but I actually laughed out loud when I read this. Please don't worry!!

I guarantee nothing will happen....the police would probably laugh at him :rolleyes: I'm starting to wonder if this pst is for real.
Carlo08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I guess it is sexual assault, as you done it without his concent (He was asleep so couldnt agree to it) but there will be no proof of it and so nothing could be done. Dont worry about it, it seems he is just bitter.
xenodocheionology
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ohh wow thats kind of pathetic, he sounds like a total loser :[

i wouldnt worry about it, do you really think hes going to go through all the embarrassment of going to the police and having to explain the situation?
ßlαcksωαn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ed.)
I don't think that conviction would get any-where near court. Something similar happened on the peep show a while back, but no convictions there.

I think he is just being a **** really.
oh yes the peep show is the best for advice :p:
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What an ****hole. So many couples like to do that to each other. The police, if informed, will not be interested in this whatsoever. And your ex is full of empty threats. Theres no way a case could be made out of this.
xobarry_the_catxo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
boyfriend: "hey officer my girlfriend woke me up with a BJ.. i would like to file a rape complaint!"

Police: "lol u gay or something?"
Ed.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
oh yes the peep show is the best for advice :p:
I'm pretty sure any problem can be solved through peep show references. If I was Pm...
Carlo08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im accusing you all of rape! im off to the police now! you should all be ashamed of yourselves, i feel so violated!
ßlαcksωαn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ed.)
I'm pretty sure any problem can be solved through peep show references. If I was Pm...
I totally agree
faber niger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He's being an arse, good on you for dumping him. But there is absolutely no need to worry at all -- women cannot be prosecuted for rape in British law, only men can. That is a fact. A criminal case has to go through so many stages that is is all but impossible that you will be convicted, with any offence, for simply sucking your boyfriends ****, especially after he had been begging you to do it!
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell him you'll threaten him with rape back. Lets be honest, the police won't take him serious, but they'd take YOU more seriously.

Not saying you should actually tell the police he raped you or anything, just threaten him with him. It'll scare the hell out of him.
Jelkin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's nothing like rape. He woke up whilst you were doing it and wanted you to carry on. If I woke up to find my boyfriend touching me intimately, I'd probably be annoyed and make him stop. If he didn't, that would be sexual assault. But if I liked it and he carried on, I would in no way expect that to constitute anything illegal.

Your ex is being a **** to upset you. He won't go to the police, don't worry. Even if he did, it wouldn't go anywhere.
pap_
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He's a loser!!Forget him and his ridiculous threats!!!Of course he wont go to the police!!!!And if he goes the police will kick his ass away!!!-they have much more serious stuff to do than dealing with him!
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ohhh, and also, girls in the UK can only be charged with sexual assault, not rape. A policeman told me that, nice conversations we have...
Makaveli_The_Don
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xobarry_the_catxo)
boyfriend: "hey officer my girlfriend woke me up with a BJ.. i would like to file a rape complaint!"

Lmfao.
pap_
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

:ditto:
lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Carlo08)
Im accusing you all of rape! im off to the police now! you should all be ashamed of yourselves, i feel so violated!
hahahahaha
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

:rofl:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads