The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Chaning my uni choice

Hi
i sent my aplication on 28th October
Have recieved 2 out of 5 offers. Can i swap one of my choice for example from X uni to ntu? Thanks for answer
(non-uk student, eu)
nope, some unis are flexible in that you can change course upon email (at the same uni) but the process for applying to a different uni completely after submission is through clearing or extra I think
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by coolidoli
Hi
i sent my aplication on 28th October
Have recieved 2 out of 5 offers. Can i swap one of my choice for example from X uni to ntu? Thanks for answer
(non-uk student, eu)

You have to ring ucas first thing on Monday. You have 14 days after applying to substitute choices (and after 7 days you can only substitute by phoning ucas). Monday is 14 days for you.
Original post by NamjoonMedic
nope, some unis are flexible in that you can change course upon email (at the same uni) but the process for applying to a different uni completely after submission is through clearing or extra I think

Please don’t give advice if you’re not sure. You’ve told the OP that they can’t swap but they can if they phone ucas on Monday.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Please don’t give advice if you’re not sure. You’ve told the OP that they can’t swap but they can if they phone ucas on Monday.

GUYS LISTEN CAN I CHANGE IT BY MY OWN? it says substitute this choice and i think i can swap it to another one from different uni? please help me can u do it without calling them?
GUYS LISTEN CAN I CHANGE IT BY MY OWN? it says substitute this choice and i think i can swap it to another one from different uni? please help me can u do it without calling them?

If you can see the option on Track then try it.

If it says substitute this choice then it sounds like you can do it as it falls within the 14 day cooling off period. Try it and see!

Quick Reply