coolidoli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi
i sent my aplication on 28th October
Have recieved 2 out of 5 offers. Can i swap one of my choice for example from X uni to ntu? Thanks for answer
(non-uk student, eu)
NamjoonMedic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
nope, some unis are flexible in that you can change course upon email (at the same uni) but the process for applying to a different uni completely after submission is through clearing or extra I think
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by coolidoli)
Hi
i sent my aplication on 28th October
Have recieved 2 out of 5 offers. Can i swap one of my choice for example from X uni to ntu? Thanks for answer
(non-uk student, eu)
You have to ring ucas first thing on Monday. You have 14 days after applying to substitute choices (and after 7 days you can only substitute by phoning ucas). Monday is 14 days for you.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by NamjoonMedic)
nope, some unis are flexible in that you can change course upon email (at the same uni) but the process for applying to a different uni completely after submission is through clearing or extra I think
Please don’t give advice if you’re not sure. You’ve told the OP that they can’t swap but they can if they phone ucas on Monday.
coolidoli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by PQ)
Please don’t give advice if you’re not sure. You’ve told the OP that they can’t swap but they can if they phone ucas on Monday.
GUYS LISTEN CAN I CHANGE IT BY MY OWN? it says substitute this choice and i think i can swap it to another one from different uni? please help me can u do it without calling them?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
GUYS LISTEN CAN I CHANGE IT BY MY OWN? it says substitute this choice and i think i can swap it to another one from different uni? please help me can u do it without calling them?
If you can see the option on Track then try it.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
If it says substitute this choice then it sounds like you can do it as it falls within the 14 day cooling off period. Try it and see!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (133)
54.29%
18-20 years old (no) (29)